THE VISIT

TIME : 12 O'CLOCK
(After I left school, Soobin walked me home.)
"I'll see you tonight" (He winked)

(I chuckled) "Goodbye soobin"
(I was about to enter inside my house but Soobin stopped me)
"Wait wait wait" (He pulled my hand making me spin towards him) (My eyes widened with surprise as He kissed my cheek before letting go)
"Goodbye Princess" (He said and ran into the streets)

(My cheeks felt hot. I walked inside and saw Yeongho rolling his eyes at me. I guess he saw us through the window.)
"You two kids are so immature" (He said making a disgusted face)

"Oh pleaseee, You're just jealous because you are single and you don't have a girlfriend."

"HEY!! Watch your mouth!" (He glared at me)

"I'm kidding..Jeez" (I scoffed)

"Anyways...A taxi will come over here to take us to....Busan. Our parents are there. The law enforcement agency called and they want to meet us to talk about mom and dad. I said that we can't do that..but they said that we'll be able to meet our parents too and that they will pay for the trip to go to busan and come back too...Its only for few hours...We won't stay long. As soon as everything is over, we'll come back."

(I sighed knowing it would be exhausting) "Okay fine"

(I changed my outfit and sat in the living room browsing through my phone)
(Suddenly I heard a car honk, outside the house)
(I Looked through the window and saw a yellow 🚕 Taxi)
"yeongho!! Let's Go, Now!"
(Yeongho quickly came out of his room while putting on a hoodie. I took my bag and flung it over my shoulder as we walked out of the house)
(We got into the taxi and he started driving)
......................Timeskip......................

(It was a Really Long drive. Yeongho was already asleep and I was texting Soobin about everything that happened)

Texts
Soobin- Wait what?!?!
Soobin- When are you gonna be back

You- By Five or Six O'clock.

Soobin- ....Will you still go on a date with me☹️

You- Yes Soobin...I said Yes...Nothing is going to change my mind now.

Soobin- Wouldn't you be tired from all this?

You - No, I will save my energy. I won't get tired that easily...We're still going on this date. Okay? I'm really excited.

Soobin- Ok 😀. But Take care of yourself,Love...I miss you.

You - I miss you too. I'll be back soon.

(The Driver suddenly stopped the car)
(I looked at my wristwatch)
(It was 2:00. Okay! We made it)

"We reached" (The driver stated)
"Thank you" (I said to the taxi driver and then woke up Yeongho)

"Yeongho, We're here!" (He woke up with a shock.)
"Oh! that was Quick"

"What do you mean quick?! It's 2pm"

"it's 2 pm!?? Wow I can't believe I fell asleep"

(We stepped out of the taxi and walked inside the police station)

TIMESKIP
(Me and Yeongho were talking to Mom and dad through a glass door. We weren't allowed to do anything except talk to them.)

"Why?" (That was the only word that came out of my mouth)

(They weren't looking at us. I understand that it would be uncomfortable but I would appreciate it if they answered my question)

"WHY!? Tell us why you did this!"
(Yeongho raised his voice. I swear sometimes he can be really strict and scary)