NIGHT OUT

(He drove for about 30 minutes, and then we stopped)
(Soobin got out of the car and opened my car door)

"Come with me" (He said, taking my hand)

(I got out of the car and shut the door)
(I've never seen this place before. There was a huge door made of wood. soobin pushed it open and my eyes glittered)
"Whoaaa That's so cool" (I said, looking at the pathway full of lights.)

"Wait till you see what's ahead" (Soobin smiled excitedly) (We reached the end of the pathway and what was in front of me, made my eyes widened with surprise)"Oh My God! That

"Oh My God! That.Is. literally.AMaZinG!!" (I Shouted) "Woww!! Unbelievable!"

AMaZinG!!" (I Shouted) "Woww!! Unbelievable!"

(Soobin then took me behind the tree. I was not expecting to see anything like this but I gasped, my mouth in awe)
"This is Unrealistic....So beautiful. What a precious view."

(Soobin pulled out a chair for me and I sat down and soobin sat on the other chair) "So

"So.....D-Do y-you like..what I did?"
(He cleared his throat, trying not to sound nervous)
"Like?! Soobin, I absolutely love This! I can't believe you did this. This must have taken a lot of trouble." (I said holding his hand)

"Well, I had decorated this place about 4 months ago. I always dreamed of taking you on a date here...And now it's come true." (He smiled, I could see that sparkle in his eyes again.)