TRAPPED IN THE BASEMENT

(I carefully and quietly locked the basement door, then me and Soobin put our ears against it and tried to listen to what was happening on the other side of the door)

"Felix! Wake up! What happened?!" (Naya shouted)

Felix POV
(I pretended to rub my eyes and acted drowsy)
"Uh? Wh-where am I?"

(Naya shook me multiple times)
"Get back to your senses! And Tell me right now!"

"Oh! Naya. I-i was going to the basement to give them food but I saw t-the door was opened. That's when you knocked on the door. Uhh.. And then I said 'I'm coming' And then I got hit on the head by someone and I can't remember anything after that."

(She stomped her feet) "UHGGG!! How are we going to find them Now?"

"Should we go to the forest and look for them? Surely they will be lost."
(I need to get naya out of the house so that y/n and Soobin can escape)

"It's almost sunset. You go and find them, while I stay here." (Naya said)

"No...why do I have to go alone? I may get lost too, you know?" (I tried to defend myself)

"Fine, Fine. Let's just leave them there. They won't be able to get home, its too far from here. They will be stuck in that forest till morning."

"Wait. We can't go to find them in the morning" (I said impatiently)

"Why not?" (Naya raised an eyebrow)

"B-because...T-they might find the cops and tell them everything, whatever we did to them." (I made up an excuse. Hope it's believable.)

"Geez, you're getting so paranoid. Calm down, man. We'll find them tomorrow. Look it's 6:30. I'm hungry already. Let's have lunch." (She looked at her watch)

"Can we go outside and eat lunch? Like a picnic..." (I'm trying so hard to get her out.)

"Why are you so interested in going outside today?" (She asked curiously)
(I just shrugged with a blank face)

"It's so cold outside. Let's go and see what's on TV 📺"
(She walked over to the couch and switched on the Television, ignoring me completely)
(I sighed and walked away. I wanted to go to the basement)
"Where are you going?" (Naya asked me without making eye contact)
"Bathroom" (I said without hesitation)

(I have no choice but to go to the bathroom because she will get suspicious. Since the basement is on the right side and the bathroom is on the left side)

(I went inside the bathroom, and locked the door)
(I took out my phone from my pocket and texted y/n)

Y/N POV

(Me and Soobin were sitting in the corner of the room)
(I was hugging my knees tightly)
(I hated the basement)
(It was Creepy, Cold and Dark. As the sun sets it got even darker)

 As the sun sets it got even darker)