TRUTH BEHIND

"IT WAS YOU!!!!" (Me and Soobin screamed at the same time)

(I covered my mouth)
(Am I dreaming?)
(They shushed us) "Shhh, we had to do this. I told you guys first only, that we would get you out. This was the only way!"

"But Yeongho...You killed someone! You killed Edric! Did you even think it through?"
(I whispered / yelled at him)

"How could you do this? You guys could get arrested for this crime." (Soobin mentioned)

(Yeongho and Mark rolled thier eyes)
"You're one to talk! Did you forget that you killed 2 people too?"

"Yes I know, and I've been in a lot of trouble because of that."

"But I got to admit, killing Edric was kinda scary but exciting"
(Yeongho said and mark agreed)
"I know right! This is something I've never done before. I wish I could brag about this."

(You looked at them with 50% of confusion, 25% Of Fear and 25% Anger.)

(Soobin looked at me and mouthed 'Are they okay?' 'Should we take them to a psychiatric hospital?)

(I shrugged) "Why not?"

"Come on....We were just trying to help and we succeeded" (Mark enunciated)

"I CANNOT Believe that right now I'm surrounded by crazy muderers"
(I spoke in disbelief)

(They nodded) "But Look at it this way, we killed them for you."
(Yeongho said with a smile)

"Aw that's so sweet. You guys keep getting creepier and creepier"
(I said taking a sip of water from my glass, as goosebumps cover my body and a shiver runs down my spine)

"Would you prefer staying in the Mental asylum?"

(Mark had a point here)

(I sighed and put my glass down)
"No, you're right. I'd Rather be with you guys. And I'm grateful that you helped us get out of the madhouse."
(We all did a group hug, Ha we do this often. Except, I was missing Emma a Lot. A day hasn't gone by that I didn't think about her. Everything feels incomplete without her.)

"But still, please try to not get arrested."
(I said, being worried they might end up like me and Soobin.)

"Ofcourse Y/nnniiee, We won't leave you."
(Yeongho said patting my head twice)

"Oh Um....I'll go and get something for you to eat. What would you like?"
(Soobin asked me)
"Hmm...Any Junk food" (I answered)

(He facepalmed)"Nope, I'm getting you some healthy food, probably vegetables. Bye"
(He left the room)

(Me, Yeongho and Mark were watching the TV in the hospital room)
"What do you think will happen once we get back home?"(Yeongho asked me) "Um I Don't know, I'll probably stay in my room and try to complete everything that I missed at school-"

(He stopped me) "No, That's not what I meant  (I tilted my head) I wanted to know what's going to happen between you and Soobin....Will you guys become a...."

"Huh. I never thought about that. I don't know."

"Actually, you two seem to....you know....go together."
(Mark said and Yeongho nodded)
"Even though, he's your crazy secret admirer, he loves you a lot. I've noticed it. Sometimes I see, you feel the same way. But the thought about what he did to you before haunts you."
(I sighed, because what mark said, was actually true)

"You're right. I can't help it. I have no idea what will happen. Maybe when the future arrives I'll make a decision. Although I need to know, how did you guys know that he was my secret admirer before I found out?"