Leaving again?

-One Week Later-
When Alex and Steve finally arrived back home, they are greeted by Abigail packing her bags in the living room.
Alex walked up to her older sister and placed a hand on her shoulder, "Abi, what are you doing?" alex asks.

"im packing my bags of course, silly!" abigaild said back.

"are you leaving?" alex asked, swallowing the lump in her throat.

"I am, i had to go back to my own house at some point, didnt I?" abigail teases.

"but so soon? when will i see you again?" alex questioned.

"im not sure but this time i have my adress written down right here-" abigail handed alex a slip of paper with an adress scribbled on it in messy handwriting, "-so this time you can write me letters back!"

"you never wrote me letters in the first place alex mumbled, just out of earshot of abi. Abigail finished packing her things and
slung her bag over her shoulder.
"well, I guess i need to get going now, im so happy i got to see you and im so happy i could be here for you on your big day!" Abigail said while giving Alex a hug. Alex weakly hugged her back and then abigail let go and walked to the door. Before she left she turned to alex and steve and said, "Bye you two, it was lovely seeing you again Alex and it was great to meet you Steve, make sure to write!"

Then Abigail walked out the door and Alex could only watch, crumpled paper balled up in her fist, as her sister left her once again.