Life Update

Hey guys, this is the writer, Rowonald Mcdowonald.
I don't talk about my personal life much here, so I wasn't going to say anything about this situation but I feel like I owe you guys an explanation after my nearly one and a half year disappearance😅 It actually relates to my former co-writer, Senpai_fanficUwUUwU

Back in January of 2020, me and senpai had a bit of a falling out. Due to personal conflict, I had to fire them as my co-writer. We had some mutual friends so we still saw each other, things just weren't the same as before.
In late April 2021, they got into an accident. Leaving out the gory details, he had a fall that should've been fatal but he ended up surviving with only severe brain injury.
He ended up in a coma after the accident and foul play was suspected.
In July, there was some (false) evidence dug up that incriminated me, making it seem like I was the one responsible for senpai's accident.

After months of being caught up in the felony case, I was finally proven innocent. But even though the case was done, the effects of it followed me. Some of my friends still believed I caused senpai's accident and were angry with me.

It all got worse when Senpai died in his coma due to some form of outside tampering. His parents, still believing I was the culprit, were desperately trying to find evidence that would be basis for a new trial (Thankfully, they couldn't find anything so I didn't have to go through all the legal crap again).
Everything in life was so stressful, so I decided to take a step back and focus on myself. I rarely went online; I spent a lot of time pursuing my hobbies and focusing on my mental health.
That's pretty much it, I'm feeling a lot better now and I really missed writing about Steve and Alex so I'm back :)
Please don't mention Senpai_FanficUwUUwU to me, it's really upsetting after all that's happened in the past year and a half. This is all that I'm going to say about the situation.
Thanks for reading <3