16

Hi to all my readers! I ask that you really quickly read this short announcement that i have to make;

So if you didn't already know, Netflix is unfortunately removing the whole Fast and Furious franchise from Netflix on February 7th, which doesn't leave me much time to write, I wanted this fanfiction to end in Fast and Furious 7 but only with approximately 3 weeks until then it's going to be super hard to write 3 movies that are each 2 and a half hours long. I'm going to try my best to write at least one chapter every day so when the franchise is removed I at least have everything finished, but I can't guarantee that it'll be until Fast and Furious 7, most probably this book will end on Fast and Furious 6 or maybe even Fast Five.

I'm going to try my best to end this fanfiction where it was planned to end but now being under pressure I'm not sure it will.

So, in conclusion, I'm going to try and write the remaining 3 movies (5, 6 and 7) before it gets removed from Netflix and finish the story like planned!

But thank you for taking your time to read this short announcement! Have a great day/night and enjoy the chapter!

"All rise" The judge ordered which made everyone in the room do exactly that, after a few seconds sitting down like told once again

Brian wrapped his arm around Mia, both of them extremely nervous as they carefully watched the scenery unfold on the other side of a glass window

"Please rise, Mr. Torreto" Dom did exactly as told, standing up and straighten his posture

"I've listened to the testimony and taken into special consideration Agent O'Conner's appeal of clemency on behalf of Mr. Torreto that his actions directly resulted in the apprehension of known drug trafficker Arturo Braga" As the statement prolonged poor Mia tried to gain back her composure that she'd already failed to keep, and Brian more nervous than ever, his leg bouncing up and down rapidly, with his phone in hand ready to press call "However, this judiciary finds that one right goes not make up for a lifetime worth of wrongs, and as such I find that I am forced to level the maximum sentence under California law"

Brian didn't even stay for the rest of the appeal, he quietly exited the room and dialed Sage's number immediately.
After what happened at the border Sage had kept in touch for the few days while Dom's trial was upcoming, she even called the temporary prison that Dom was being held at, the two were able to speak for not even three minutes but that's all they needed, the woman did in fact have much more opportunity to speak to Brian, and they did exactly that, planning, discussing and preparing for either possibilities

"Dominic Torreto, you are hereby sentenced to serve 25 years to life at the Lompoc maximum security prison system, without the possibility of early parole"

"Y'all ready?" Sage asked through the walkie talkie, receiving positive responses from Brian, Mia and the two Spanish speakers who were currently arguing like they always do "See y'all on the other side"

The four vehicles sped up in order to catch up to the correctional facility bus, doing that in no time, the trio had big smirks plastered on each of their faces

Each car took a side of the bus, trapping it in place, Mia and Sage swerved past the bus while Brian and Tego kept the bus from either sides. The two women drove a good distance away from the bus before breaking and both making U-turns

Mia drove straight towards the bus which made the driver turn sharply, Brian and Sage moved forward momentarily until breaking harshly and suddenly, the bus naturally clashing into them causing it to flip over and tumble down the road

"Here's what we know so far. This is all the aftermath of a daring daylight breakout. There were 26 high-risk inmates being transferred-"

"Everyone on board has been accounted for, except for one; Dominic Torreto"

"...just released the identity of the man they believe to have orchestrated the shocking escape, that amazingly resulted  in no fatalities this afternoon. He is former federal agent Brian O'Conner"

"A fierce manhunt is under way for four fugitives tonight. Multiple federal and local agencies have joined forces in the search for; Dominic Torreto and his accomplices, Brian O'Conner, Mia Torreto and Sage Hanlon"

"But despite every eye in the country looking for them, where Torreto, O'Conner and Hanlon are now in anyone's guess"