05

"how's your car? you took a nasty bump" campos asked brian as they all sat down, all the seats now occupied minus the one in front of Campos which was sages' "it'll be ready"

"i also heard you just got out of county" as btian and campos started their own conversation, dom glanced at the empty seat beside him

"you know a guy named Jim Garcia?" dom asked looking at the pair with a competitive smirk plastered on his face "nah. big place. lots of names, lots of faces"

"and you-- you're wanted by a lot of people, homes" the statement caused brian's lips to quirk, so campos was drilling them both.

"man, that kinda heat can't be good for business" shifting in his seat the cop added.

"yeah, well, that depends on how you look at things... i go down, i do time, i do real time, i don't know about your other drivers, but when i see flashing lights in my mirror, i don't stop" the response made brian scoff silently, campos eyed the two men suggestively.

"is the lady going to join us?" motioning at the empty seat, the toretto couldn't help but question since he hadn't seen sage since she'd arrived.

"sage will be here, it's a big club, people tend to get lost" the answer made both of the men simply nod.

"do you two know each other?" campos asked, meanwhile sage was about to enter through the door but she paused when she heard the question.

when dom was about to answer the question he was stopped by clicking of a pair of heels entering the room, all three men glanced to the entrance of the room, sage joining the three of them, sitting in her seat, a corona in her hand and a apologetic smile on her face "sorry i'm late, i ran into some old friends"

"he used to date my sister" dom answered the question retracting his vision from sage to campos once she sat down.

"i see... you're a lucky man" the answer made brian quirk a questioning eyebrow "how's that?"

"you're still breathing" the man answered, both dom and sage smirked at the cheeky answer as they drank from their coronas.

the woman sat down her corona before picking up the shot that campos had poured for each one of them "to the people we've loved and to the ladies people we've lost"

"salud" all three spoke in unison, downing the small shot glasses

"so, what's braga all about?" brian continued making conversation, though this question made sage's slight smile falter.

"you know, he's just one of us, came up from the streets, down for el barrio, now he's a shot caller, the boss of bosses... see all these cats in here?"

the blonde hummed "any one of 'em would die for braga"

"including you?" brian asked, by now sage had picken up on brian's curiosity, she recognized it from back in miami, forming the suspicion that brian was still working for the FBI, it could be very likely too though she didn't say anything, atleast not now.

"especially me" campos said pointing to himself, a henchman entered and walked over to campos before leaning down to his ear and whispering something inaudible.

"enjoy the party, fellas and lovely lady.
club's yours, whatever you want-- booze, broads-- it's all good" braga said motioning towards the small table infront of them. the boss stood and got ready to walk away though not before shooting a quick serious glance at sage, making her return one aswell

"braga's mine" brian said as soon as campos was out of sight, sage glanced at brian but her attention was revoked when she felt a womans hip bump her shoulder, a swarm of women had crowded around dom, making her roll her eyes and shot up from her seat.

"i'm taking the whole house down" brian spoke again before standing up from his seat aswell "good luck"

"watch where you're going" sage growled at the randomer that had bumped her.

both brian and sage started walking out of the room, dom's eyes meeting sage's as she slid out of his view.

the two exited the VIP area the woman grabbed brian's wrist not allowing him to wander off, "what?" brian asked reflexively.

"just don't get caught" sage sighed, and te blonde didn't even try to convince her of something she knew was true, so he nodded after a moment, mouthing a 'thank you'.

sage always had and still has somewhat love, care and empathy for both brian and dom, but she didn't know how much love she actually had for these two men.

returning to the main area of the club, she headed toward the club garage, pushing through the mounts of sweaty people.

dom had followed sage down to the main area of the club now seeing her enter the garage which made him, ofcourse, go after the woman.