01

"you called me?" the raven haired woman asked as she stood at the entrance of the middle aged man's office who was sat behind his desk.

"no i called santa claus" braga joked, motioning sage to enter the room – her returning a dull chuckle to the supposed 'joke'.

"i need you to guide some drivers past the border, your boyfriend can't make it tomorrow" getting straight to the point, braga leaned back in his seat with a drink in his hand.

sage rolled her eyes at the false conclusion of herself and fenix "en serio?".
("seriously?")

"no, en broma" the man replied sarcastically, taking a sip of his glass.
("no, i'm joking")

"ha, very funny. why can't fenix make it?" frowning, sage shifted in the uncomfortable chair that sat opposite her bosses.

"can you do it or not?" braga asked, dismissing the woman's question completely.

"yeah, ofcourse, i can do it" the response seemed to be the end of the conversation when braga merely nodded in understanding before getting distracted by some kind of nonsense papers on his desk.

"goodbye and good day to you too, jefe" sage called out as she left the office space. these people seemed to lack basic manners.

NEXT DAY ━━

the extended territory of pure deserted sand took over sage's view. she swerved in front of the four cars that had just arrived, leading them while gisele's voice echoed through the GPS.

"okay, follow sage, she'll lead you in, stay close to her" gisele spoke as the brunette glanced at the rearview mirror every so often making sure everyone was in line.

the five cars approached the tunnel – it opened making her speed up and the following vehicles do the same, entering the tunnel that consisted of bumpy road made it slightly harder for the vehicles, nothing they weren't used to though.

"good job, you've got some time to spare, 40 seconds" the interluded voice of her partner spoke through the GPS making a satisfied smirk appear on the woman's face.

when all five cars successfully made it out of the tunnel sage merged onto the lane that was led to her next location which was braga, awaiting her arrival, "follow sage she'll get you to campos" gisele finished before removing herself from the GPS.

the woman led the rest of the way to the location in silence where braga was waiting for them, or as the drivers knew him 'campos'.

merely fifteen minutes of driving she arrived at the pointed location and saw braga, gisele, fenix and a unreasonable amount of henchmen stood waiting. the brunette was left surprised at the fact that fenix had been there, seeing as she'd been told that he couldn't make it.

"i thought you couldn't make it?" sage inquired fenix as she stepped out of her black 1970 Chevrolet Camaro, going to stand beside him.

"my car couldn't make it" the man corrected vaguely, giving her a quick look before their eyes were set on the exiting drivers.

the henchmen walked to the four drivers' cars ordering them to step out of their vehicles, as they did so it was revealed to be 3 men and 1 woman, the woman carried black shoulder length hair, fairly medium height along a strict facial expression.

"good job" braga exclaimed with a phony smile as he watched his men take out the shipment out of each vehicle – placing right in front of their boss.

there was a moment of stretched tense silence whilst braga waited for his men to finish unloading before speaking up again, "now unfortunately... this arrangement has come to an end" upon the words – fenix, gisele, sage and braga's men whipped out their guns and started shooting at the drivers.

as expected, everyone started dispersing, the defenseless hired drivers could only attempt their escape by reentering their cars and trying to flee the scene.

"fenix!" somehow out of the corner of her eye sage spotted the raven haired woman successfully make her way away from them, she caught her partner's attention and pointed towards escaping driver.

the man nodded in acknowledgement, rushing to his car and speeding off after the woman.

"let's go" braga ordered everyone after the scene was cleared – making the brunette pace back to her car, throwing her weapon into the passenger seat though pausing when she heard a big thud in the distance.

everyone's attention shifted towards it – there erupted flames in the distance meaning that fenix had taken care of the woman, the woman who sage would soon learn to know was letty ortiz.