Again with the phone calls mr parker

A week, that's all Peter wanted after that god awful phone call in mr Lewis' class, just a week of normalcy. He should have known with his luck that would never happen.

Peter, who had decided to sit next to mj this lesson, was currently almost falling asleep on his exercise book because let's be honest sleep was much more important to the severely sleep deprived teenager than whatever in Thor's name the teacher had asked them to do.

He also wasn't going to get told off for this behaviour because his 'doctor'  had given his school a medical note saying he needs to sleep in class if he thinks it's necessary. Really it was  just Tony not wanting to go grey quicker than was absolutely necessary because the kid was collapsing due to lack of sleep.

This would be peters  hamartia. He fell asleep.

Peter bless his poor heart was suddenly woken by iron man by black sabbath blaring out quite obnoxiously from his phone.

Startled Peter panicked and scrambled for his phone. "Again with the phone calls Mr Parker?! It has been 3 days could you seriously not even make it a week without your phone being on loud now hurry up and answer or hand it over."

"Yes sir sorry sir." Internally Peter was face palming because that sounded like some frightened chef talking to gorden Ramsey after confusing parsley and basil- idiot sandwich indeed.

"Hello mr stark, before you start talking I would bare in mind you are on speaker in the middle of my class.

"Peter! I heard from Wade that during this lesson you get put on speaker. Thought I'd 2 birds one stone this."

"Mr stark sir what are you talking about?"

"Kid if you let me speak you'll know."
"One, Friday put me on vr hologram call please, I am Tony stark and Peter does know me and whoever 'flash' is needs to understand sexuality better. It's not a choice and I wouldn't have him any other way.
Two Pete May has threatened me with murder if I don't let you come help me in the shop at the weekend. Apparently you keep whining about really wanting to see the inside. Why didn't you just ask?"

"Because mr stark it's not my place to ask. I mean I got homework." Was his pathetic reply.

Tony stared blankly at Peter through the hologram. All he could think is does this kid seriously not know I would literally by NASA and make a real millennium Falcon out of Lego if it made him happy? Sighing and shaking his head he said:

"That's not true but either way you're coming to the tower Saturday to help me make a completely new iron man suit."
"Tony stark out."

And he hung up.
Hung up.
How?
Why?
Huh?

This whole encounter confused Peter leaving him; more tired ;more confused: and being gawked at. Life really was a mess for Spider-Man.