Loki can you tell me a story?

Peter had spent most of his day cramming for his end of year exams, the only thing that he was happy about was the fact that he lives in America as for the most part his exams were multiple choice, if he had to write like 4 different essays about Shakespeare as well as the rest of his work he thought he'd probably cry. So, he thought when he got back to the tower after school he would go to the one person that could always cheer him up. Loki. The god of lies, chaos, mischeif, and his less well known title- God of stories. Loki's stories ranged from bedtime entertainment to scary tales told around campfires in the middle of the woods. They were perfect for every occasion that they were deemed ok. So that's what Peter did.

When, he arrived at the gleaming tower he slumped his bag heavily on the floor next to the door. Then haphazardly ran up to the top forgetting completely that stairs weren't necessary. "Loki!" peter bellowed insuring that the finekey God would hear him.
"Yes spider child!" Came the somewhat grumpy reply.
"Mr Loki please can you tell me a story my exams have got me so stressed that my brain has turned to nothing better than over boiled mash potato,I can't bare this anymore!" whined Peter, "would you please tell me one of your stories"
"Are these exam's important Peter."
"Not really mr Loki, no exams are really worth anything until next year. So please will you tell me a story. I'll make you a chocolate cake."
"Bribery is not necessary but I wouldn't mind a slice of chocolate fudge cake...so what type of story would you like arachnid?"
"Something with magic."
"Ok."
"Many years ago Thor had his hammer stolen by giants..."

A/n hey guy gals and pals here's a short little cute one as a thank you for over 10,000 (nearly 12) reads it's insane to think of that so thank you.