Who's calling? Mr Parker

A/nI know this is an overdone trope but oh well. Also quite a bit of swearing

Peter had one class he loved not because of what was taught or the fact that both Ned and MJ were in his class no, it was because he got to watch his class mates be ripped to shreds by an angry parent (going full Molly Weasley) being embarrassed by their significant other or just a general awkwardness. This was because the rule in the class was if your phone rings the teacher Mr Lewis could either confiscate it until your parents come to collect it or you could answer and put it on speaker. Peter knew this would never happen to him and his reasoning behind this is that there are only 3 people that could call him while his phone was on silent and would ring through on loud. This reasoning was bloody stupid considering the 3 people:
*Mr Stark for obvious reasons
*Wade Wilson his boyfriend (he's the same age as Peter in this)
*Natasha Romanoff because you would only decline her if you had a death wish.

"You pull me deep both feet.." all of of a sudden starts ricocheting around the room.

"Mr Parker? Who's calling Mr Parker?" Mr Lewis practically screeched.
"My...boyfriend sir."
"Well chop chop you know the rules pick it up or hand it over."

Peter sighed and picked up the phone "Hey Wade."
"Baby boy!!" Echoed out of the phone.
"Wade I'm in school and you're on speaker what do you want?"
"Why are you being so snappy is all the spandex squeezing your head too tightly. If so I'll fucking kill Stark I've told him before to stop making that su-''
"Shut the hell up Wade for once in your life I love you but stop"
"I love you too baby." (Awws were heard all around the room)
"Now Wade what did you want?"
"I just wanted to know if you were still in for our movie marathon of call me by your name, love Simon, five feet apart and because we need some gore and high speed chases with a great sound track...6 underground." Wade said a million miles a minute.
"Yes dear we are." Peter said with a fond exasperated sigh.
"Is that everything?" Peter said and was rudely interrupted by..

"Oi wait a fucking minute are we really not going to address the fact that Parker is gay?!"
"No you fucking idiot." MJ said conveying the entire class' unanimous opinion.

That was it wade saw red. "What the fuck did you just say to Petey pie! He's the sweetest fucking cinnamon roll!" Screamed wade "Peter baby I swear to Loki imma unalive the absolute arsehole and rip his guts out then feed them to his cat!"

Peter was done with all this shit "Wade what the fuck no! and Flash a) I'm bi not gay b) shut the hell up." Was Peter's final response before ending the somewhat awkward and embarrassing phone call and walked out of class.

Why did this feel like this wouldn't be the last time that happened?

A/n sorry this is so short:)