Quick ya late

"Peter!" Tony called from the kitchen "you're gonna be late!"
Haphazardly pulling on his basic white girl (as Wade would call them) Fila traners and running down stairs Peter shouted "Ok I'm coming, chill Mr Stark, I'll swing there if I have to."
"No so-spider kid I know will swing to school. I'm driving. Your breakfast is on the table by the way, coco pops."

Oh gods no not today why today of all days did I have to be running late thought Peter, the one day I had to fall asleep on the sofa listening to fall out boy. I hope he picks a cheap old car. What am I thinking he's THE Tony Stark of course he won't it'll be an orange Audi or a lime green Tesla or something kill me he thought as he finished his cereal picked up his bag and made his way down to the garage...it was gonna be a long morning.

Walking into the garage Peter couldn't believe his eyes...of course Tony had it...he's a billionaire...and only slightly extra. Peter stood mouth agape gawking at the gorgeous Bugatti La Voiture Noire (it literally the black car it's got to be coolest thing ever he thought) this was one of if not the worlds most expensive cars at around $19million. This was the car Tony had picked? Really? It would have been less conspicuous for him to fly Peter to school in the iron man suit dangling by his feet than this. Yep...definitely a long day.

Tony stood leaning against the wall smirking, "Get in kid, we're going to school"Peter didn't protest as there was really no point and it was too early for arguing it was only 8 o'clock for Loki's sake

Peter didn't protest as there was really no point and it was too early for arguing it was only 8 o'clock for Loki's sake. So with a sigh Peter climbed into the front seat hearing the now familiar Irish voice of FRIDAY saying "Morning Mr Stark and Peter where are we going today?"
"Midtown Science and Technology High School in Queens please FRI and make it quick we can't be late on the first day back after the half term break." Tony said with what Peter regarded as yet another irritatingly smug smirk.

Quick 20 minute (I don't know how long it would take) time skip

Pulling into the school car park everybody was drooling over the car, I mean any sane person would right? Wrong, a certain someone (MJ) was livid that stark would have such audacity as to make Peter come to school in such an expensive car that literally has STARK12 as the number plate. Honestly if she didn't know better or know that Peter was internally fangirling over the design she would have bought wade as many chimichangas as it took for him to kill stark where he stood. But she knew better... definitely.

Back in the car Tony was talking to Peter. "Peter good luck on the first day back. I know you've only been off a week but still."
Peter stayed silent not quite sure how to reply to that. "Oh and one more thing... as you're about to get out of this car I've got you something" he paused for dramatic effect "some iconic Stark glasses!"

Today was going to be a long day but Peter would survive, so yes it did have to be today of all days.

A/n I'm so sorry guys girls and everyone in between for not updating recently like at all I've been meaning to continue this but have been busy with school and stuff so to reiterate I'm really sorry and I will continue the field trip shot. Oh and sorry for it being short