Holidays

Y/n: hey I'm y/n this is defently not a love story what you going to read... Ok let's start with *alarm clock rings* „fuuuuuck" with last day of shool before holidays

Y/m: „come on darling you gonna be late for school" my mom yells from downstairs. Without knocking my second mom comes into my room and jumps on my bed „honey come on its the last day of school get your gay ass up" yea we are all gay so what you better be not homophobic if you read this... You are not?... Great ok let's get back to the story!

Y/n: give me 5 min mom pleas.

I mumble while dozing off again.
The great feeling of me laying in my big comfy bed is so uhhh... Well guess what it gets interrupt by my mom who yanked me out of bed by my feet I land on my ass.

Y/n: moooomm imma kill you come here!!!

I say very pssied because nobody is allowed to interrupt my sleeping session.

Y/m: you will never get me mf!

She says while I chase her around the house. Oh yea btw Lauren and kanzy are the names of my mom. And yea we course sometimes but my mom are very chilled with that. I was chasing her to the kitchen where my other mom was making breakfast.

Kanzy: guys calm down yo.

Y/n: moom pleas tell your wife to stop yanking me out of the bed it's the 3th time this week she does that!

Lauren: well than tell you daughter to get her ass up when she get told to!!

We three laugh our asses up its just to funny with this goofbags ok ok I might be a goofbag too.

We were eating breakfast while trying not to laugh because of that shit that just happend.

Lauren: are you awake now.

Y/n: well ask my ass it still hurts.

Lauren: naww is the baby gonna cry naaawww.

She says still trying to hold her laugh in. I just roll my eyes and head to my room to get ready. Today I am wearing a white crop top with black sweatpants usually I don't dress like that but I thought why not it's a special day. I head downstairs to see my mom driving the car out of the garage waiting for me to come. It was silent in the car for a good minute when my mom start talk.

Lauren: college huh? The time really goes by fast yo yesterday you where in kindergarten and now you will go to college.

She gave me a sad smile.

Y/n: is it bad....

It's silent for a sec before I start to talk again.

Y/n: college...

Lauren: well that's when I met your mom so it was the best thing in my life but I was scared shitless tbh I didn't know what to do I missed home but I got used to it I made new friends and met your mom trust me dude it's not as bad as you think it's gonna be.

She said while smiling at me.

Wow will I meet the live of my life their but what if I am not that lucky and I get bullied or worse. Oh my God I am not ready for this shit.

I got pulled out of my thoughts as my mom stroked my head to get my attention.

Lauren: come on buddy lezz go.

She said giving me this sad smile. I think she saw me over thinking or something like that she was pity.

Y/n: I love ya mom.

Lauren: love ya too kid.

I pulled her in for a hug we stayed like that for a good minute I pulled away and looked at her.

Lauren: and now get your ass up this car is gay enough without your ass in here my poor car.

She said laughing and punching my shoulder playfully.
Yay last day of this shool or how I like to call it hell. You hav to know I didn't had any friends their but I was not getting bullied or something like that I just wanted to be alone. And no I am not depressed or something like that I just don't like human beings that's it. (don't get me wrong I have nothing against depressed people you can always talk to me if you need someone)

                     *time speed*

My mom picked me up from shool she looked exited or some like that whatever. We arrived at home to get greeted by my other mom she looked excited too what the ectually fuck is going on here. I noticed my mom was hiding something behind her back.

Y/n: hey mom what are you hiding behind your back.

I said looking at her curious.

Kanzy: well happy birthday.

She handed me a envelope. I looked at her confused and then down to the envelope again.

Kanzy: I know it's not your birthday but let's say that's a early birthday present open it.

I open it to see tickets. I was so confused but this changed real quick as I realised what kind of tickets they where.

Y/n: OMG.... OMG OMG OMG NO WAY MOM I LOVE YOU!!!!

HEY AVOCADHOES WUZZ UP SO THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER IK IT'S NOT THAT GOOD BUT FUCK IT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT LMK WHEN/IF SHOULD I POST THE THE SECOND CHAPTER
I HOPE YALL ARE OK I AM HERE FOR YOU IF YOU NEED SOMOEN TO TALK STAY SAFE LOVE YALL❤️😙