Go Out Of My Head

I woke up and realise that billie was not here and I was in her bed in a big baggy shirt. I sat up slowly looking around. I found a note beside the bed it says "good morning mamas"

so I guess it's for me. I opened it and it says "good morning mamas I hope you slept well breakfast is ready I'll be back soon".

That bitch really left me alone? Here? The fuck?
I got up and went to get my breakfast as soon as I got my breakfast I disappeared into billies room again.
I turned on the TV and ate my breakfast. Wait a minute? Why is it so empty in her house? Usually the server should be in the kitchen to hand me my breakfast as usual?

It didn't took me long to get out of the room to see if someone is in the house...

No.

It was empty.

Would billie be so stupid to leave me in her house alone without any security guards.

Well I kinda was skeptical tbh but I brushed it off I tried to escape.

And I did successfully..

I am free..

Was it really so easy? Why do it hink that this is the dumpest shit that I could ever do? Fuck it I need to leave. Now!

I was out of there... But wait a minute. I don't know anybody and what if my mom's flew back home? Shit!
Okay y/n calm down you got this.
I ran as fast as I could I stopped when I saw a bunch of people I must've been running to the next city?. Wow! I took the next taxi that I saw.

Uber: Ola señorita.

Y/n: Ola could you pleas drive me to the next police station.

Uber: Okay.

                    *timespeed*

Uber: okay we are here.

Y/n: thank you.

Uber: okay your total is-

Y/n: I don't have any money u am sorry.

Uber: what! Are you kidding me right now.

Y/n: I am sorry I got kidnapped okay I just want to go home!!

Uber: okay okay. Go.

I ran out of the car pissed af. I went into the police station and went to the nearest police officer.

Y/n: officer! Officer I need your help I got kidnapped I need your help pleas.

I cried out.

The officer looked at me with a sad smile.

Y/n: why are you smiling pleas just help me.

As I was about to continue I looked around me and then I saw her. Standing there. On the other side of the streets just looking at me.

I couldn't even scream.

Y/n: officer pleas help me she is right there.

I looked at him to look back at her.

But she was gone.

The officer looked into the direction I was looking at and then back at me.

Officer: miss are you okay are you mentally unstable.

Y/n: are you kidding me she was standing right there.

I said getting angry and losing hope.

I just went out of the station. And I walked until I saw it.