The Boss

Y/n: ughhh what the fuck.

I mumbled while opening my eyes.
I got a big ass headache as I tried to hold my head in pain I realised I was tied up. My arms were handcuffed on a really big bed. I tried to see where I am but evrything was still blurry. What happend?.. Did I drank so much?....am I dreaming?... And where the fuck is Alejandro?!.. I got pulled out of my thoughts when I heard something. A door opened and a familiar voice spoke up.

Alejandro: Boss she is awake.

He said. Wait....? Alejandro???...the fuck??? Uhhh fuck this shit my head hurts to much to talk. I managed to see Alejandro but nobody else was here. Who is "boss"??...
I thought before another man came in.

Man2: she doesn't look bad I hope she is finally happy.

He said in a annoyed voice. I tried to move but it was impossible because of this fucking handcuffs. This bed do be comfy tho. I thought while sinking into it. I mean at least I am handcuffed on a comfy bed. I thought as I realised...

Y/n: Alejandro!!!!!????? What the fuck are you doing here??? Where am I? And who is this man? Who is "boss"? And wh-.

I said before someone spoke up. But this time it was not man.

Woman: Uhh she is awake thx Alejandro I owe you something.

She said in a calm but nervous voice while hugging Alejandro. Than she looked at me. But in a different way and to be honest I liked it. But I still wanna know what is happening right now.

Y/n: where the fuck am I?!?!

I said in a angry but afraid voice trying to sit up on the bed.

Woman: potential? I like that.

She said giving me a dirty smirk.
While stalking her way to me.
As she were infront of me she looked back. And Alejandro and the other man where gone.

Woman: that's not how you talk to me babygirl.

She said while going to the left side of the bed kneeling down to look me straight in the face. I was so pissed off I mean who would like to get tied up on a bed on their first day of holy days?! So I spit her in the face. She looked angry she opened her eyes slowly while whipping away the spit.
In one swift move she was on top of me and thats when I realised i had no clothes on only a very thin night dress on. I looked back up to her face to see two dark blue ocean ice meeting mine. Her one hand trailing up my waist. The other one on my neck.

Woman: I am not the type of woman you wanna treat like this.

She whispered in my ear. I could feel her smirk. This gave me goosebumps. She looked back into my eyes biting her lip. I was just staring into this eyes I got lost and scared in the same time I couldn't say anything neither move. She looked up to my cuffed hands. She uncuffed me and got up from the bed.

Woman: I am billie and you are at my place.

She said. Looking me straight in the face. As I realise I was still half naked I grabbed my knees and brought them to my chest to roll up to a ball looking at the wall. I am not gonna lie I hate my body.

Y/n: why am I in a night dress.

I said so quiet I think she didn't even understood it lol idc. And you are thinking now. Wooow this is the first thing you are asking bitch I mean a woman was on top of you 1 min ago you were handcuffed. Yes bitch this is what I asked deal with it.

Woman: don't worry nobody who is not allowed to see your body didn't chenged your cloths.

Y/n: but I didn't changed my clothes in this shit. And I am the only one who can see my body obviously.