Holidays Part2

Y/n: OMG.... OMG OMG OMG NO WAY MOM I LOVE YOU!!!!

Kanzy: told ya she will like it.

She said to Laura smiling at her

Y/n: like it!? I love it mom we are going to Spain!!

Laura: damn mamas you are the best woman in the world

She said kissing kanzy as this kiss got heated up I ran upstairs.

Y/n: we are going to Spain, we are going to Spain!

I sang while going to my room I started packing evrything I needed.

*Timespeed*

Laura: we are here yessir

She said in a exiting voice while going out of the plain. We three were so amazed how beatiful it looked in Spain. If you don't know my biggest dream was to visit Spain one time I love Spain it's just so beatiful. As we were looking around we saw our uber he held a sign with our name on it he drove us to the hotel. Ouh and to be honest he really looked strange not like an uber idk bro.

Kanzy: so lady's lezz go!

Laura: sheeesh that's a big hotel yo.

Laura said holding her hand in a fist infront of her mouth looking up to the roof of the hotel. Yall this is a really big hotel like 50 floors probably. We went in and went to our room. It was sooo big like wooow. I was pulled out of my thoughts as my mom pulled out another key and placed it in my hand. I looked at her confused as she started to speak.

Kanzy: Your room is the next door go check it out.

My mouth gaped open as I realise what she just said I ran to the room and they followed me.

I opened the room as my eyes widened at the size of the room and i didn't even saw the half of it. My mom's right beside me the same look on ther face we stood there for a while before we looked at each other in the same time and want in.

Laura: what the hell your room is bigger than ours yo.

Laura said while scanning the bedroom. I mean she was not wrong I had a whole bedroom with a biiiig TV and an even bigger bed. We three splited up laura was in the bedroom, i was in the bathroom while kanzy was in the kitchen.

Laura: oh my goooood!!!! Guys come here hurryyy!!!

Laura screamd thru the whole apartment. Me and kanzy rushed our way to find Laura as we saw her outside standing there we ran outside to see a biiiig pool outside no it was a jacuzzi it was soooo biig like yooo.

Kanzy: ok wooow I swear in the pictures of the hotel there were not any jacuzzys yo.

Kanzy said in confusion.

Laura: me neither.

She said not taking her eyes away from the jacuzzy.

*timespeed*

My moms went out for a date. While they were somewhere in Spain I was curious what else would I find in this hotel. So I dressed up and went to the elevator where I've met the same uber we've had. But at this moment I didn't care I mean fuck the uber I am in fucking Spain yooo!! I went out of the hotel wooow there were so many lemosins everywhere you could see lights from casinos or restraints you could also here music there people on the street dancing while people stand around the dancer and cheer him up.

Y/n: woow.

I say to myself not knowing where I am going. As I was walking down the streets a car caught my attention it was a lemousine as it was stopping by a trafficlight I could see something green it looked like green hair but just the roots. Wooow this people here are amazing. We the windowshields were very dark so I could only see the green hair. If it was hair tho.