*3 | d e s p e r a t e*

[a/n: now before you read this chapter I just want to warn you that this has mentions of anxiety and self harm. I understand it may be a sensitive topic to some readers so please skip this chapter if you wish. :) 

-Misa] 

It was almost the end of the school day and Yeon-a wasn't looking forward to it. The boys were going to stay over for two more days which made her triggered.

Why did Jake even offer them to stay over in the first place? It's so freaking annoying.

The bell rang and students were rushing out of the school building.

"Hey Yeon-a, do you wanna go eat somewhere?" she turned to face Areum and nodded. This was the only way to avoid Jake and his friends.

As they left the building Jungwon saw them. He smiled to himself and proceeded to walk with the others.

"So, Jungwon, have you made your move yet?" He turned his head to face Ni-ki, smiling weirdly.

"As I said before, he doesn't like my sister, and he shouldn't."

"Then why does he keep staring at her?" Jungwon ignored everyone. He didn't want to give away the fact that he did like her. 

But he was scared that she didn't like him back

♦ ♦ ♦

"Awww see you tomorrow then." Areum pouted and hugged Yeon-a tightly

"See you too." They both waved goodbye before Yeon-a entered her house.

There was silence. 

That's unusual. Maybe they went somewhere? 

She didn't think much and went to her bedroom and changed into fresh, comfy clothes. 

Yeon-a was bored by how quiet it was so she went downstairs and grabbed a packet of chips. 

"he doesn't like her Heesung. Get it right."

W-what? 

"but why does jungwon look at her like that?" 

"oh god did you not hear him? He doesn't like Yeon-a as in like like her."

Her heart started beating rapidly. 

"Jungwon be honest. You do or don't" 

"n-no. I don't" 

Though he sounded hesitant, Yeon-a was taken aback

She couldn't take it anymore and ran upstairs into her room and locked the door. 

She sat on her bed and her head started hurting 

She felt uneasy 

He's lying Yeon-a. He doesn't want to tell them. He does love you. You almost kissed yesterday. Why would he do that? Of course, it's because of the fact that he likes you Yeon-a. Positive thoughts Yeon-a. Positive thoughts. 

Or maybe he doesn't, maybe he's not lying. He sounded hesitant because maybe he was too scared that you were there and that you could hear him. 

There was a knock on her door. 

Her head shot up as she glanced at it 

"Yeon-a? Yeon-a are you there?" 

She knew that voice. She knew it very well. 

Her hands were shaking but she walked towards the door and unlocked it.