6 | c o n f e s s i o n

It was lunchtime so Yeon-a had to go meet this 'Yeonjun' guy.

"Yah! You have to go to the rooftop remember?" she turned to face Areum and sighed.

After thinking about it during classes Yeon-a didn't want to meet him. She felt like she wouldn't react the same way that she does towards Jungwon.

This bih why'd she even talk to him in the first place???

"Hellooo? Earth to Yeon-a???"

"Huh? What?"

"Look behind you."

She turned and saw a smiling Sunoo. She couldn't help but smile back.

"Do you want to go and have lunch with me Yeon-a?" he looked into her eyes whilst smiling.

"I-"

"She has to go somewhere right now, Sunoo, sorry."

He frowned but his expression changed quickly.

"It's ok. Maybe another time?"

"Yeah, sure" Yeon-a waved goodbye to Sunoo and took a deep breath.

I DONT WANT TO GO I DON'T WANT TO!!!!!!!!!!

She mentally shouted at Areum before walking up the stairs that led to the rooftop.

"Good luck Yeon-a! And don't be so rude to him ok? Now go! Have fun!!!" Areum squealed before shoving her on the rooftop.

She saw him.

Choi Yeonjun.

He turned around at the feeling of someone's presence and smiled to see Yeon-a.

Yeonjun waved at Yeon-a and signed for her to come to him.

Yeon-a mumbled a couple of words under her breath before giving him a smile and walking towards him.

"Hi"

"Wow, I never knew you were that pretty close up in person. I'm Yeonjun by the wa-"

"I know. Girls are crazy over you. I didn't know you were interested in younger girls. Kinda creepy to be honest."

Yeon-a, stop being rude. He won't like you.

"I-uh- do you want to eat some ramen? I brought some."

He gave her a pot of ramen along with another one that he started eating.

We are not going to eat together. No, we aren't nu-uh. Never

She hesitantly took the pot of ramen out of his hands and started slurping away at it.

This is too good. I might get too carried away UGHH stay calm. Don't be rude Yeon-a. Remember what Areum said.

"About what you said earlier"

"Huh-? Oh yeah, what about it?"

"I'm not really interested in girls younger than me but you're my type. So yeah, technically, I'm not kinda creepy."

She faked a smile and continued to finish eating her ramen.

♦ ♦ ♦

"So, I wan to ask you something Yeon-a."

"Mhm?" she pretended to be immersed in their conversation. Oh god, how much longer??

"Have you ever noticed how beautiful you are? Inside and out?"

"No actually. I always focus on 'boys like you' so that's why I don't realise 'how pretty I am'"She tried her best not to talk in a mocking tone.