Chapter 3 (part 3)

Birds began chirping as the sun rose, Sakura ad Remari was already up but the rest was asleep.

A yawn broke the silence that as there, they soon saw Ino crawl out of her tent" Ohayo..." Ino mumbles, knowing that Sakura and Temari were awake.

"Ohayo." They said in harmony, Ino got up and stretched, after some seconds, Neji, Sasuke, and Sai got out of their tents.

"You girls were already up"?" Sai questions, the girls soon nodded their head to that question.

"Soo... Who's waking up Tenten?"

"Not me"

"Not me..."

...

"AW COME ON!" Sakura exclaims out of anger. 

Sakura goes over to Tenten's tent and tapped on Tenten" Come on , it's time to wake up Haruhi" She mumbled quietly

"mhhmnnn" Tenten mumbles before throwing a kunai at Sakura's was but she quickly dodged it, the kunai hitting a tree.

"Hidan's here.." Sakura whispered

"Where?!" Tenten shot up quickly out of anger, Sakura just got out of her tent with a grin on her face" She's awake." Sakura says.

Tenten mumbled before crawling out of her tent. Hinata was out by then too." Ohayo" Tenten and Hinata said together. 

"Hey! Dobe wake up!" Sasuke shouts at  Naruto's tent, waking Shikamru up in the process.

Soon everyone was up.

"We can actually get there by tomorrow noon if we take this route." Hinata says while the point at the map that she had out. Neji nods at the idea" Good idea it will give you girls more time to investigate too." he explains.

"So I guess we going this way then." Naruto asks pointing in a direction. Hinata nods"Yes!"

"Then we should get packing." Ino states, before going over to her tent.

After packing.

"Let's go!" Naruto exclaims.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sakura was looking at the bingo book, specifically Itachi's page. Ino was walking behind her and grins.

"Heya bestie! Whatcha looking at?" Ino says walking behind Sakura. Sakura drops the book surprised."Eeep!" she squeaked out.

"Shurei!"  Sakura yells out in anger. Ino just giggles as she looked at her friend's bright pink face" Sorry..." Ino says still giggling. Sakura picks her books and puts it in her bag, still embarrassed. 

Hinata, Tenten, and Temari just laugh at their friends. 
.

.

.

.

.

.

The girls stopped as their eyes widen.

"What's wro-" Naruto says before getting cut off by Temari

"People..."Sakura says before throwing a shuriken at a tree, but it stopped before it can even hit the tree.

"Knew it..' She mumbles. "Who are you?" She soon asked out loud

"ooo, so your the new hidden leaf shinobi's quite impressive." The voice says before appearing from the tree and five others coming out alongside him.

"Cut the chit chat and answer tigers question.  Who are you?" Temari asks furrowing her brows

"WE are called the Raidarz , and we got news the hidden leaf got some new shinobis, so we just wanted to see how they look, but since you tried to attack me. I guess we have to kill you." The guy says before running towards the girls.

"Get ba-" Sasuke says but soon sees Sakura dash by him. "Cha!" Sakura says before she hits the guy's stomach, probably messing up his organs, she jumps up making the body go down sending it to the ground. Blowing that into pieces.

The guys stood there shocked.

The rest of the Raidarz went to attack Sakura, but got blown away by the wind" No one touch Tiger on my watch." Temari was with her fan in her hands. They all hit the tree but soon got up. " Those guys are really stubborn..." Ino says before performing hangs signs. "Make sure to catch me... Mind Transfer Jutsu!" Ino sates before her body hit the ground.

One guy smirked before it began attacking one of the other guys.

"Haruhi can you take the guy on the right while I do the left one." Hinata asks activating her byakugan, and charka surrounded her fist.

"Okay!"Tenten states summoning her nunchucks. They both sprinted towards the guys.

"T-their good, like really good. Even stronger than us.." Neji says in shock.

"Yeah.." The rest of the guys said in harmony.

Soon all the Raidarz were defeated, almost dead. 

"Finally, they were strong but to be honest we were barely trying..." Ino mumbles in disappointment. "Yeah.." The rest of them agrees.

"BARELY TRYING!?!"

Angels Of Darknessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें