♠Chapter 3♠ part 2

They all soon made it to the village gates

"It'll take us about a week to get there, and two weeks. So in total it's a three week journey." Neji says, they began walking away from the village gate, it going shrinking with each step.

" Is it really going to be that long..." Ino asks, groaning right after. Sakura sighed, annoyed of Ino" Yes and groaning won't make if faster..." Sakura said speeding up. " Well someone's moody..." ino mumbles under her breath.

Tenten hum was the only noise that was heard after that.

'Hey Sakura what's the plan for when we get over there?' Ino asks Sakura using a jutsu, but all other other girls could hear

'Well we give them fake information, since the boys are just here to protect us not help us with the investigation. So we'll give the hokage fake information. It'll lead them off our scent and the Akatsuki' Sakura explains.

'Ok tiger I get what you mean, I noticed that Sasuke, Shikamaru and Neji been watching or every move since we got here. Swan, Fox what do you think of  the plan?' Temari asks

'Sounds good, you guys don't worry about Neji though I'll take care of him.' Hinata says

'Sounds good for me too, but we have to remember not to charge at Sasuke, Itachi wants to take care of him.'Tenten states

 ' Isn't Itachi and Sasuke related, their both Uchiha's?' Sakura asks a bit curious.

'Yeah I think their brother, while we were walking I heard some girls talking about Sasuke's past. I think it was Itachi murdering the entire clan but him, and Sasuke wanting to kill Itachi.'

'That's deep..' Tenten and Temari remarked.

'Ino you always find a way to get people's info one way or another..' Sakura says.

'Ok I'm going to release the justu.' Ino says before releasing it.

"Ok that's enough walking for today, it's going to get dark soon" Neji states. Everyone stopped walking and went to set up their tents. 

" Hey Tiger!" Temari yells, getting Sakura's attention, "Yes?" Sakura  answered. " Wanna go grab some fish, I found a lake nearby. It's pretty big." Temari says pointing towards the direction. Sakura nods and the both of them leave the area.

Hinata walks over to Naruto and slightly tugs on his shirt" U-um Naruto-kun, can you help me gather some sticks..?" Hinata shyly asks. "Sure, Aisuru! Let's go!" Naruto exclaims before grabbing Hinata's hand and pulling her away.

" I'll help Aimi, and Hikari with the fish..." Sasuke says before getting up ad walking over there. 

Ino looked around a bit before her eyes widen" Where's Sai?" Ino exclaims. " Oh Sai went to go draw.." Shikamaru say, leaning against a tree. Ino stood there dumbfounded" O-ok..." Ino , managed to mumble out. 

"Hm, what should I do.." Tenten mumbles to herself. Her eyes soon looked up to see Kisame above her. Her eyes widden as she continued to stare.

" So are you just going to stare Fox?" Kisame mumbled. Tenten shook her head and blinked a few times" What are you doing here Kisame?" tenten asks him, mumbling. " Just wanted to see how the mission is going." Kisame states, sting down on the tree branch .

Tenten  blinked again" I would expect this out of Itachi but you?" Tenten said, bluntly. Kisame just glared at her. " Well, the Hokage wanted us to investigate what happened in the mist, so we decided to give the Hokage false information..." Tenten explains. Kisame nods along with the idea "Good plan, well I need to go, I got a mission of my own.." Kisame said before running away.

" We're back!" Naruto exclaims, carrying some wood.

" Same here..."  Sasuke says, carrying soem fsicht hat's in a net.

Everything was set and they all began to eat. When everyone was done they went to sleep.

Sorry for rushing i just have some school work to finish