♠Chapter Three♠ part one

" Huh? But why?" Ino says genuinely confused. 'We just got here...'

"Yeah! Apparently, she's got a mission for yall!" Naruto explains shouting hurting all of our ears drums. "Ok, I guess we can go..." Temari says, getting up off the couch.

"Let's go before she gets impatient." Sasuke states walking away from the door.

at the Hokage office

" we're here Lady Tsunade." Sakura says as they all walked into the office. " Good to see you Hikari. Aimi, Shurei, Haruhi, and Aisuru. As you may know from Naruto, you guys have a mission.." Tsunade says, a little drunk.
Ino tilts her head"Didn't you say we start tomorrow?"  Ino says remembering what she said. " Yes, but I changed my mind. Now shut up and let me  explain the mission."

All of the girls nodded and stayed quiet.

"Good now, I need you, girls, to investigate  the attack of the village hidden in the mist." Tsunade explains the mission

" And what if we get attacked, will the boys come with us?" Sakura asks,

'We already did our mission there, so what are we going to do when we get there, actually do it. I got it! '

" Well, the boys will be coming with us right?" Tenten asks with Hinata nodding wanting to know the answer. " Yes they will be coming along too, this mission will be a week to 2 weeks long, so make sure to pack." Tsunade warns, before pushing all of them out of the office

A grumble escaped Ino " We just got done unpacking and now we have to pack  it back up!!!!" Ino screeches of anger, before a hand lays on her shoulder.

"Calm down Ino-chan, we don't have to bring all our clothes. We can just buy some more when we get there." Hinata reassures with a smile. Ino sighs and nods, as the girls begin to walk to the apartment.

after packing

"Finally...." Ino mumbles, tired as hell. 

" Well will be leaving in an hour, so I guess we have time to chill..." Temari suggest. 

an hour later

A loud knock on the door woke all of the girls up" Huh..." Tenten mumbles, rubbing her eyes.

" Guess it time to go..." Sakura says, getting off the couch and grabbed her bad, everyone else soon following after her. Sakura opens the door to see the guys" You guys ready?" Neji asks them, all of the girls nod.  "Than let's go.." Shikamaru says, yawning afterward.