♠Chapter Two♠

"Hn..." Sasuke mumbles looking at the five girls walk pass the village gates. 

"What's wrong Teme?" Naruto asks, looking at the village gates. Neji pointed to those same five girls" We need to take them to Lady Tsunade..." Neji states, before jumping off the building. The others soon following afterward.

.

.

..

.

.

.

"I'm surprised that the guards didn't take us when we walked in, maybe they thought we came back from a mission?"Tenten asked, a bit dumbfounded.

"Well we need to stay on guard, we never know when....."Temari states before something caught her eye. "Something wrong Temari-chan?" Hinata asks a bit worried, she then realized. And it seems she wasn't the only one that did. 

Hinata activated her Byakugan and saw five powerful chakra signatures " We need to be careful, they seem powerful..." Hinata warns, deactivating her Byakugan. The rest of them nods and continuing walking, 

The girls were on defense but hid it well, they were a part of the Akatsuki so it was a walk in the park.  The guys soon appeared in front of them.

" Hey, we need to take you to Granny." Naruto says in a serious in a serious tone. 

"OK..?" Temari says pretending to asks confused, Ino, Sakura, Tenten, and Hinata nods in agreement.

.

.

..

.

..

.

.

Naruto knocks on the door of the Hokage office, he soon opens the door and they all walked in" Who are these people Naruto?" Tsunade asks, putting her booze under her desk. " We found these five girls walking in the village, they don't seem familiar so we decided to bring them to you." Shikamaru says yawning out a bit.

"Ok, may I ask for your girls' names?' Tsunade asks them. Tenten gave a cheerful smile" I'm Haruhi!" 

"My name is Hikari." Sakura says

"Call me Aimi." Temari states

"A-aisuru.." Hinata mumbles

"Shurei!" Ino exclaims

" Ok Haruhi, Aimi, Shurei, Hikari, Aisuri. Why are you guys here?" Tsunade asks them.

" Well we come from a really small village, and...and..." Sakura says trying to hold back her fakes tears" The Akatsuki killed everyone!" Sakura screams, tears now falling down her cheek. The other girls got the gist and began comforting her.

"We're sorry it just hurts so badly, it hurts even more for Hikari since her mom was the Kage..." tenten says, tears now rolling down her eyes. All of the girls' eyes were now red and puffy, due to the fake tears.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked..." Tsunade says, sensing the sadness in the atmosphere. 

'I-its fine.. we just need somewhere to live, we have no home..." Hinata mumbles out.

"Tsunade nods" I'll let yall live free at the local apartments, for a few months, but you will need to get a job. I won't be able to let yall live free forever." Tsunade explains to them

Temari looks up at the blonde hair Hokage" Can we become ninjas?" Temari suggests.

"Well if you guys want to, but you'll be genins, are you ok with that?" Tsunade asks, before getting nods towards her. "Ok then, the boys will bring yall to the apartments, you'll be staring as ninja's tomorrow ." Tsunade says before pushing them all out of her office and grabbing her booze.

All ten of them blink in confusion.

"..."

"....."

".........."

."Ok this awkward! Let's do introductions! As you know I'm Haruhi.  what's your name?" Tenten asks looking at all five of the boys." I'm Naruto, Sasuke-teme, Sai, Shikamaru, and Neji" Naruto exclaims pointing at each one of them.

" Let's just bring them to the apartments.." Neji states, walking ahead of everyone. "Moody.." Tenten says outing a but, catching up to him, soon everyone else does too. 

.

.

..

.

.

.

"Thanks for dropping us off here, we're going to unpack. Bye!" Ino says before shutting the door. " Ok, so how we're going to do this village?" Ino asks Sakura, flopping onto the couch. " Hm, I don't know yet..." Sakura mumbles, annoyed bit.

Hinata unzips her backpack and pulls out some tea, and cup" You guys want tea?" Hinata asks softly, all of them nod and soon went to the kitchen. "Tiger, that was a smart idea, to act like our village was destroyed by the Akatsuki, so they wouldn't expect us." Temari says bumping her shoulder on Sakura.

"Yeah, but what should we do..." Tenten says obviously bored. 

"I suggest you girls' lay low, this village is extremely powerful so lay back." Itachi says, appearing out of nowhere.

"Hey Itachi-san, you want some tea?" Hinata says bringing the tea to the living room. Itachi shook his head" I'm good" Hinata just smiled and poured cups of teas. Tenten glared at Itachi" You need to stop popping out of nowhere, it scares me..." Tenten says before sipping her tea. 

"Yeah..." Ino agrees her face looking horrified, Sakura just laughs at them" But we need to sense when someone is hiding, so it kind of helps us." Sakura explains. Hinata got a cup and sat down too. " Ok, but what are we going to do in the meantime?" Temari asks, bringing up what Itachi said earlier.

"Hn, just relax and have fun, and try not to kill Sasuke, I want to do that myself." Itachi says before disappearing again. " Man he scares me sometimes..." Temari says, letting a sigh. "yeah..." Tenten says in agreement.

"..."

"......"

"...."

"Do you guys wanna go on a murder spree?"

"Hell ye-"

A knock interrupted Tenten, she groaned and open the door to see the five guys from earlier. " Tsunade got a mission for you guys..."