Demonstration- Jimin Top (M) 💛

Jungkook POV

The director said that he wanted us to show everyone else "how it should be done." And as flattering as that sounds, I was a little more than embarrassed. I know that we do it in front of people all the time, but that's just our crew. It's different when all your colleagues are watching your every move. Sure we know that everyone goes and "studies" each other's techniques, but now there will be twenty plus eyes looking at me. Watching my every move. And that's a little scary...and kinda hot.

The thought of them seeing how much I love to be dominated and worshipped is exciting. Jimin can be a little possessive sometimes though, so he isn't all that keen on other people seeing us. I reminded my boyfriend that he was the only person I loved and trusted enough to do this with. I had begged him to reconsider and promised that he could mark me so that everyone would see who I belonged to.

Needless to say, he agreed.

And now here I am. Cold and naked in my changing room, trying to decide which outfit to wear. After some thinking, I selected my cosmic purple booty shorts with a matching choker. I loved how it fit so snug against my neck and accented my caramel skin so perfectly. I felt goosebumps on my arms as I gave it an experimental tug.

Jimin POV

Today was the day Jungkook and I were scheduled to do our demonstration. You could say I was slightly irritated about it, but I wanted to make my boyfriend happy. Whenever we film he always gives me all the control, so I figured I would repay him by letting him accept this sudden proposition on our behalf. Our boss had asked us about it at the end of last week, telling us that he needed our decision by Monday. When Jungkook informed him that we would do it, he was ecstatic and immediately went to work on setting things up so that they could have it all in place by our next shoot day.

I changed out of my street clothes and settled on a pair of tight black leather booty shorts which had a neon blue zipper in the crotch area for 'easy access.' Jungkook loved it when I wore clothing that hugged my thighs, so I chose the tightest pair of booty shorts I could find in my wardrobe. My boyfriend also loved it when he could look at my thighs and I loved it when he looked at them. After I did some pushups to help accentuate my abs, I lathered myself in baby oil before putting on my robe.

I took one last look in the full length mirror before slipping out my door. My changing room was at the other end of the hallway from the shooting area and I had to pass by Jungkook's room to get there. As I rounded the corner I saw his brown door, the dim light peeking out from underneath indicating that he was still inside. A quick glance at my cellphone showed that we only had six minutes before we had to start, so I decided to check on him.

Jungkook POV

Omg why am I so nervous all of a sudden? I'm the one who begged Jimin to do it in the first place! Ugh, what if I completely clam up? No I'll be fine. I can just focus on Jimin. Right? Yeah. Although it is kinda hard to ignore ten extra people in the room. With their beady eyes staring me down.

I was pulled out of my chaotic thoughts by a knock on my dressing room door.

"Jungkookie! You okay in there?"

I smiled to myself when I heard my boyfriend's voice on the other side, slowly approaching the closed door so I could hear him more clearly.

"Y-yeah..." I replied as I wrapped my arms around myself, leaning against the door with my hip.

"Alright, well it's almost time."

"Okay, coming babe~!" I called back, trying my best to hide my nervousness.