NEW BOOKS

In honor of my birthday today (6/30), I published three new Jikook books! I have included the cover and description for them below, so please consider checking them out if you like my style of writing!

Book #1

Jeon Jungkook is a freshman attending one of the most prestigious art colleges in Seoul, pursuing a major in film/media productions

Jeon Jungkook is a freshman attending one of the most prestigious art colleges in Seoul, pursuing a major in film/media productions. His photography II professor assigns them a major project worth 40% of their final grade. Each student must submit 15 photographs that showcase a particular emotion or feeling. Right before spring break, the professor hands out index cards to each student with their specific topic. The small papers have a wide variety of feelings like happiness, anger, sadness, despair, jealousy, etc.

Much to his dismay, Jungkook receives lust!

While in Busan, he comes across someone who would be the perfect model for 'lust'. And even though the younger is hesitant to rely on a complete stranger, he is desperate. Perhaps that would've been a better emotion for him...

WARNINGS
Contains sexual content, mature themes
Chapters will be labeled with (M) if it is a mature chapter with sexual content.

Book #2

Park Jimin is the crowned prince of the Crescentius Kingdom and sole heir to the throne

Park Jimin is the crowned prince of the Crescentius Kingdom and sole heir to the throne. The young man has been kept locked away and hidden from the outside world since he was six years old. All sorts of rumors have been spread throughout the kingdom and many have their own theories about why the prince is being deliberately shielded by the king and queen.

But now, after fourteen long years, Jimin is three months away from being in the eye of the public again for his royal coronation ceremony. Everyone in the kingdom is excited to finally meet their future king, except Jimin's own father. The king is very rude to Jimin and doesn't think his son has what it takes to succeed him. His anger and hatred towards Jimin stems from the fact that his son was born with a rare genetic condition that has caused him to lose his eyesight. He tries to do everything in his power to prevent Jimin from becoming the next leader of Crescentius.

Jeon Jungkook, a young artist in the kingdom, is tasked with creating a sculpture for the prince. He comes from a humble background and lives with his grandfather whose health is deteriorating. So when the chance arises for him to do the prince's sculpture, he jumps at the chance to make more money and use it to pay for his ill grandfather's expensive operation.

Jungkook and the prince feel a connection almost instantly and they soon develop feelings for one another.

Top/sub: Jungkook
Bottom/dom: Jimin

WARNINGS
Mentions of abuse, death, and violence
Contains sexual content, mature themes
Mature chapters with sexual content will be indicated with (M) and (m) for minor sexual content.

Book #3

Jeon Jungkook, 23, suffers from a severe form of agoraphobia that developed shortly after the untimely death of his parents and older brother

Jeon Jungkook, 23, suffers from a severe form of agoraphobia that developed shortly after the untimely death of his parents and older brother. It had happened during the fall of his freshman year and, unable to cope with things, he ends up dropping out of college and gets a job as a graphic design artist which he can do from the comfort of his own home.

It's been five years since the tragic car crash, but the young man has refused to venture out into the world for anything. One day after bringing in his monthly box of groceries from outside his apartment door, a sweet man by the name of Park Jimin, 25, who has just moved in down the hall knocks on his door to introduce himself to his neighbor.

Will the bubbly, extroverted Jimin be able to get past the younger's shy and cold exterior? Can Jungkook overcome his fear of the outside world? And will the two become friends...or possibly something more? Find out in this heartwarming Jikook fanfic!

WARNINGS
Mentions of abuse, death, and violence
Contains sexual content, mature themes
Mature chapters with sexual content will be indicated with (M) and (m) for minor sexual content.