ep 1- hunch

"DONT LEAVE ME!!!"
Hinata Shoyo sat in his bed, sweaty and very much awake, his brown eyes wide open staring at the air in front of him.
"What are you talking about, you idiot brother? You need to get up or you will be late to your school!" Natsu, his younger sister yelled inside his ear.
Hinata shot out of his bed like a bullet- he couldn't afford being late to school again, not with his grades!
He didn't really remember what was his dream about, but in one thing he was sure about: Something bad will happen today. he had a hunch, and his hunches were never wrong.

Hinata Shoyo is a first year student in Karasuno High School. he is known around his classmates for his cheerful and energetic personality. He is easily excited and can be quite loud personalety that matches his liveley orange hair that pops out everywhere he goes. He can usually be found holding a volleyball ball, throwing it, twisting it or simply holding it, and you could easelly notice it mattered to him a great deal, after all, hinata's biggest dream is to become the next "Little Giant": The ace of Karasuno High's Boys Volleyball Club, who was hinata's inspiaration to start playing volleyball: Even though he was short, he helped his team in the nationals. Hinata knows that he is rather short compared to the other volleyball players in his age- just 1.63 meters tall, but as he always says: "I may be small, but I can jump!".

His day went on like every regular day- he ate his regular big breakfast, rode on his bike in the regular route to his school, slept during his classes (like always) and then went to volleyball practice, like he would do everyday. But even in this especially regular day, the bad feeling never left.
His coach, Keishin Ukai noticed something was wrong: "Hinata, is everything okay with you? You seemed a bit off scince the morning..."
"Yeah, im fin- oh- i meant i am all good coach! It is just a bad feeling i've had today..." Hinata answered nervously.
"Are you sure you are alright? Well, you don't look like it. Go home kid, get some rest." Answered the adult.
"Really!? Thank you coach! I'll be sure to get some rest!" The ginger yelled on his way to the changing room.
His teammates watched the conversation from the distance. "Do you think Hinata is okay? Maybe he is sick?" Asked Hinata's senior- Kōshi Sugawara, wearing a worried face.
"No need to worry, Sugawara san, idiots don't get sick" Answered a rather salty team member.
"Don't be rude, Tsukishima." Hushed him the captain, Daichi Sawamura.
A grumpy looking setter replied to the conversation with a simple "Well, it doesn't really matter as long as he can play volleyball" comment. He was acctually worried about his friend, but it is not like he would ever admit it.
"Just say that you care about him already Kageyama san~~" Said the second year student- Yū Nishinoya, which was followed by a supporting smirk of agreement from Nishinoya's best friend- Ryūnosuke Tanaka.
The players kept on talking, and the comment queekley develped into a whole conversation evolving all of the team members: Daichi Sawamura, koushi sugawara, Asahi Azumane, Yū Nishinoya, Ryūnosuke Tanaka (i skipped the unimportant second years), tobio Kageyama, Kei Tsukishima and Tadashi Yamaguchi.
"Get back to practice, all of you!" yelled the coach at the loud groop of teenagers, rushing them back to their former training session.
"Is hinata going to be okay?" asked nervously the manager in training, Hitoka Yachi, and her senior, the beutifull manager, Kiyoko Shimizu, replied: "I'm sure he will be alright, hitoka. It is Hinata we are talking about."

Hinata rode his way back to his house, the bad feeling not leaving him for a single moment. "It is going to be alright, it is just a regular day, what is the worst thing that possibly happen?!". (BOY, THAT IS A QUESTION NEVER TO BE ASKED) He decided to go and buy himself a meatbun- his favorite food, to make himself feel better. As he paid for the meatbuns, he sent the cashier a big smile and walked out of the shop. He was about to get back on his bike, whan a little girl caught his eye. She was preaty young, maybe 6 or 7 years old. She was quite small, and had short blond hair tied in two ponytails. She wore a light blue dress with butterfly pattern on it, and was chasing a ball that she probabley dropped a few moments ago. She couldnt catch it, and the ball rolled onto the road, the girl after it.

And that was when hinata saw the track.

A big, white track, racing down the road, the running girl inside it's sight range, but hinata knew that the track won't be able to stop in time. without a second thought, hinata ran.

As fast as he could.

Faster than he ever ran before.

Faster than he will ever ran again.

He couldn't make it. He won't make it. Hinata jumped one last jump, pushing the girl away.

And than it was suddenly all quiet. The little girl wasnt in the car range any longer.

But Hinata was.

CRASH

----------------------------
HOW WAS IT? It is just the first episode, I hope you will all like it! Please give criticism so that I'll know what to do better.

Would you rather longer or shorter chapters?

Just a little explanation about the timeline: this all happens after the match against nekoma, but before the training camp and all the pre-nationals matches.