ep. 5: Ann

The girl looked out of her window to the house it was facing. In front of her was another window that belonged to the other house, but it was closed.
She had long, white hair that was a little messy, probably because she didn't really have any reason to fix it. She had light, porcline like skin that mached her hair and her big ocean colored orbs. She wasn't a killing beauty, but abobe avarage for sure. (Pictured below for reference, it was made by the talented "Surrender" on Twitter.)

"Ann, sweetie! I made some cookies, go give them to the new neighbors, will you?" Her mother called

Ann got away from the window on walked to the first floor, where her mother was waiting, holding a plate of chocolate chip cookies.

Ann walked to the neighbor's door and knoked it thrice. She was quite surprised to see the cute little girl that opened the door, her orange hair tied in two little pigtails.
"Ohhhhh! cookies!" The kid half shouted "wait, who are you? Mommy sayd not to take candies from strangers... are you trying to kidnap me? You shouldn't, or my brother will get angry! And sad! Yes, he will probably cry!"
The kid kept mumbling and Ann decided to interapt her.
"Well, my name is Ann Fujiwara, I'm your new neighbour! I came to give you some cookies as a welcome gift!" She said.
"How do I know you won't try to poison me? My older brother always says I might get kidnapped for being very cute!" The girl responded, giving her a semi scared smile.
"I won't try to poison you. I promise. I'll even eat it with you!"
The kid was now smirking, as she led Ann to the kitchen through a sea of boxes.
"Was that planned?" Ann suspiciously asked,p raisin one eyebrow.
"Mabey...." the kid giggled "my name is Natsu Hinata! I don't have anything to do so you are going to keep me company!"
"I guess I am" said the white haired girl, laughing.

The girls spoke, talking about their interests and hobbies:
"And...and I was the best in my class in all the sports! Even better than the boys!" The orangette yelled in excitement while waving her hands in the air.
"Really? I'm not very good at sports... I am the manager of the volleyball group in our school tho. we're pretty famous! Though I think they chose me cause I wasn't one of 'tsumu's crazy fan girls, and let me stay cause I kept them away... the are very annoying, always bothering practice..." Ann noticed Natsu suddenly getting quiet. "Is everything okay?" She asked.
"OH.. YEAH, yeah everything is okay. It's just that... umm..." Natsu started mumbling, until suddenly getting stopped by a question:
"Natsu? Who is this girl?"
"Oh! Big bro!" Natsu said happily, looking at her brother standing at the top of the stairs, leaning on his crotches with a weird gaze on his face.
"Umm... this is our new neighbor! Annie, this is my brother, Shoyo, he will be a first year in Inarizaki high school in a few days. Shoyo, this is Ann Fujiwara, she is very nice and she brought cookies, she is a year older than you!" Natsu half shouted.
Shoyo looked at the girl. "Hi, who are you exact-" he started saying, with the same fake little smile, before Ann cut him off, wearing a half disgusted look:
"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Isn't it getting weird?" Sugawara asked, looking at the hinata-less court.
_______________________
GREAT TIMING THERE LITTLE SH*T
Don't worry, all of you, Ann is the only made up character in rhis story, and she is kinda cool, so give her a chance and you will grow into liking her.
The next chapter will be about Karasuno, cause we need a little break from hinata, but don't worry, it's just one episode (probably).