ep. 4: disappoint

Natsu looked at her brother. He was laying in his hospital bed, his eyes closed, His leg in a cast.
"Maybe he is sleeping..." she thought. "He should sleep al lot so that he can grow bigger." That thought made her giggle, imagining her brother suddenly getting as big as the tokyo tower.
Natsu smiled next to her brother bed, but even though she wanted to talk to him badly, she knew that right now she better let him rest.
Natsu knew that she wasn't the one her brothr wanted to talk to.

It has been 6 days. 6 days since his mother contacted coach Ukai. 6 days since he told the team that hinata was in the hospital. Yet, the number of teammates that came to visit him stood on a big, round, painfull ZERO.
Of course Yachi and Kiyoko came to visit him once, but that wasn't what he needed. They just sat there quietly most of the time, the managers asked a few questions, Hinata told them about him moving out and got a shocked response. They talked a little about what he was going to do there and they exchanged phone numbers (hinata gave them his mother's number so that they could contact). It was pretty awkward because Hinata found it ovious that the managers wanted to ask him about... well, his volleyball career, but they kind of sloppily avoided the topic for the conversation. That was in the second day, so even though Hinata was confused that no one came, he still thought that they would come to meet him, so before the managers left he told them that they don't need to give the rest of the team his contact number, he could just tell them about it face to face when they come to check on him, which, four days later he realized wasn't going to happen.
Kenma Kozume, a setter from Nekoma highschool also called. He was a good friend of hinata, and had Hinata's mother phone number from when they had a sleepover, si he was informed, and called Hinata to check on him. That was the third day. He called again on the forth day, and on the 6th day morning he also called to make sure Hinata woke up and had breakfast (he didn't). Izumi and Koji (is that how you write their names?), his middle school friends came from his mother's call as well, but they didn't really have anything to say, so they just sat there, talking and sharing memories before Hinata will leave them.

Until now it was okay, Hinata still had trust in his teammates, he knew that the will come to visit him, but now it was evening, and Hinata was leaving Miyagi in the next morning- that wasn't too long, just a few hours. "They will come to see me. I'm sure of it. I'm important to them after all... I'm the decoy if the team!" There was one person he especially waited for: Kageyama Tobio. His setter. And his first crush. Well, he did think that a few girls in his middle school were cute, but Kageyama was the first to actually have his heart. He was also the person to make Hinata realise he was gay. If there was one thing that was important for Hinata to do before he left, was to confess to Kageyama. He didn't know what will the response be, he just... wanted to know that Kageyama... well, cared.

On the 7th day morning, hinata was in an ambulance so that his leg would stay undamaged during the long ride. Hinata was surprised. He expected himself to cry, to hate his teammates- well, they weren't his teammates anymore, were they?
Instead of that, Hinata just felt... empty. He felt he mistrasted, but he didn't cry. The tears just didn't fall off. But that stone on his heart didn't leave. And he knew, as the ambulance drove away, leaving his town, his school, his "friends" and everyone else that he knew behind, Hinata knew that nothing would be the same again.

Hinata got out of the surgery on tuseday, and he was told he will start in his new school in the next Sunday- leaving him 4 days of staying home. Hinata came to his house from the hospital, getting out of the car using his new crutches. He was told he will use them for a month or so until his cast will be tken off, and with a little bit of physiotherapy he would be able to walk normally again. "But remember!" They warned him "you cant do anything extreme! No running, no jumping and NO VOLLEYBALL!" The last restriction was almost yelled at him, so he assumed they were informed about his past. "Dont worry, I won't do anything stupid." Hinata smiled the small, fake little smile that he carried around since they left Miyagi.

Hinata took a limpy step into his new house- it was quite a big one, having 2 floors (Hinata's room was on the second floor, because the doctor said he needed something to train his leg muscles to grow back to normal) he guessed his mother did it so that he could have his space. He walked into his room, the biggest one in the house, ignored the bixes filled with his stuff and collapsed on the bed, drifting to sleep from the exhaustion of the past days.

From the house next to them, a white haired girl stared from her window. "So the new neighbours are here, hah? I wonder what are they like..." she asked herself quietly.

-----------------------------
That was one hell of an episode, wasn't it?!
In the next chapter we will meet an OC, but don't worry. I know people don't tend to like characters that aren't from the original show but come on, do you really think any of those idiots will be able to help hinata mentally heal?
Also she will be the only OC and hinata is not shipped with her so all hinataXeverythingthatisn'tawoman should be fine.