ep 8: brick and sunray

Hinata sat in his bed, the headphones on his ears, music coming out of them. He stared at the wall as a sudden shout reached his ears:

"I am here!"

Hinata looked at the door to see the said white haired girl posing at his doorstep. (All might style, you know what I mean)

"I said I'd come today as well, didn't I?" She said, smiling at him.
"Oh! You wouldn't believe what happened to me after I left last night! I went to my house, and since I knew I had homework. I drank some coffee, and..."

Hinata looked at the girl. She made him feel... safe, for the first time since the accident. Hinata felt as if all of the pain, all of the disappointment, the loneliness, the emptiness... disappeared. Until then, he felt like there was some kind of a wall of silence, that left him all alone surrounded by sad, thick, nothingness. But now the wall broke down. Brick by brick. With every word the girl said, a small pebble was remuved from his heart. Hinata felt a warm trail down his left chick. And the another one. And another.

(I looked for the owner of the picture for an hour and still I couldn't find the artist

(I looked for the owner of the picture for an hour and still I couldn't find the artist. If anyone knows please help so that I can find him and give proper credit...)

"Am I... crying?" He thought to himself in disbelief. He couldn't remember the last time he felt like this. Was it good? Was it bad? Hinata didn't know. With every tear a brick fell off the wall. As the tears streamd down his face, he kept listening to the girl he was leaning on.

"...so I ended up finishing the homework at 23:00 and I couldn't sleep until 2:00 am because of the coffee. (That happened to me two days ago. I'm very tired. Today and in general) I was so frustrated! And-" she stoped and looked at the boy sitting next to her. Then she noticed he was crying.
Her eyes widened in surprise. "Hah? Wh-what happaned? Are you okay? Am I talking to much? Should I be quite? U-umm..." she looked around the room nervously, until he looked at her, tears still dripping from his eyes.

A brick fell off the wall, revealing a sunray that warmed hinata with it's soft light.

Hinata looked at Ann's eyes. He started to talk:
"F-for the whole of middle school, I was t-the only member of the school's volleyball club. I could jump so high... but there was n-no one to set for me. No one to jump for"

Another brick fell off, another sunray unfolding from behind the wall.

"I only wanted to have someone to play with. An-and then I got to highschool, and I joined the team, and I finally had a t-team, a setter... a-and I was so happy..."

Another brick, another sunray. Hinata felt warm.

Ann kept silent. He was opening up, and she knew that she had to Be there for him.

"But then they just... t-they didn't even care..."

hinata started sobbing heavily, Tears streaming down on his soft cheeks.