[6]

A/n: Guess who got banned on Quotev!! HAHAHA ME- Legit I had lots of chapters that I was still working on, and now I just stress writing yayaaya, thanks a lot haters!

|No One's Pov|

"Go down go down!!" M/n nearly screamed pushing down his boner, "Why the hell do I have to get morning wood?!" M/n tried to calm his breath as he thought about ratched and disgusting thoughts to get rid of the boner.

After a couple of minutes, it went down, thankfully. "Man I'm hungry..." M/n muttered, still wondering what kind of food hell served.

"Man, I really need to go shopping.." M/n spoke as he looked at his clothes, before shaking his head and quickly exiting the room.

[]

"Don't shake on it, Charlie!" Vaggie growled out as she glared at the Radio demon, with her arms crossed.

"He can't be trusted." M/n slowly walked down the stairs not taking the elevator because.. it was broken. "Drama..." M/n muttered with a small snort as he sat down on the stairs watching the entire scene unfold.

"No shaking on it-" Charlie spoke backing away from the infamous radio demon. "Are you sure." Radio demon smile held creepiness that made M/n slightly shiver.

Before M/n could blink the Radio demon was right in front of him, "And what does he do..?" The radio demon asked slightly leaning in to get a good look at M/n's appearance.

'The last time someone got this close was to give a non-consensual kiss..' M/n thought. 'Damn why the fuck is everyone's waist so skinny.' M/n's eyes couldn't help but stare at everyone's waist.

"Oh- He's just a resident in the happy hotel!" Charlie smiled happily, excited to have a real customer other than AngelDust.

"I see, I've never seen his type of demon before, you pick good customers!" Radio spoke with slight curiousness.

"He found us, but that's for another time!" Charlie walked over to M/n and speaking directly to him, "I have been meaning to ask, why is there a dent in the elevator, and do you know who killed my pet spider...?" Charlie asked a sad looked appeared on her face while thinking of her pet spider.

Angel dust's eyes widen at the death of a spider, he also scooted closer to Vaggie. M/n eternally died not wanting to be kicked out of the hotel, he lied.

"No, Idea, none....haha.." M/n awkwardly smiled showing his sharp teeth, "Alright! Just making sure!" Charlie regained her happy atmosphere that made M/n nearly go blind.

"How is she even in hell..." M/n muttered Radio demon quickly responding, "Lucifer's daughter." M/n slowly nodded his head, he would have expected her to be more...ruthless?

But I guess it was nice to be around a cheerful and happy person once in a while. "Well, sorry for interrupting, I need to go find a job, need to get money to pay rent." M/n gave a small wave, "I might be gone for a while, I also need to find a...few people." 

M/n's smile went sinister as he thought of his parents. "What's his deal..." Vaggie spoke as she returned to the conversation.

[]

"Hello, fellow, hell people!" M/n greeted some fancy looking people we were waiting outside of a flashy club, "Do you perhaps know if there is a way to find a certain someone or someones!" M/n asked trying to be friendly to get the information.

The well-known overlord Velvet suddenly spoke up, "Sure do! But only overlords have them! It's this track card thing! You say the person's full name and think of it and the card will start flying in the air and lead you to the person you're looking for!" Velvet spoke holding nothing back.

She earned a sudden smack on the head by the other overlord Roise, "You idiot, you're only supposed to tell fellow new overlords that!" Rosie growled out.

Velvet suddenly glared at Rosie getting ready to jump on her, "Shut up! I forgot ok?!" Velvet let out a small hmph.

"Now we have to kill him!" Rosie suddenly turned around about to slash her hand at M/n and planned to knock his head off.

"Hey! Where did he go?" Velvet asked looking around. "Pass." The sudden guard said opening the door for them.

"Ugh- We'll deal with him later," Rosie spoke as she entered the club, Velvet following behind.

-

"Damn someone tried to chop off my head." M/n huffed out, its as if he saw her hand in slow motion and he just bolted, it's weird, he felt immense energy forming in her hand, and that's when he knew he had to bolt!

"Now, I'm assuming they both were overlords by how they were speaking and talking to each other.." M/n muttered tilting his head around.

"I just need to find an overlord with...this type of tracking card." M/n's knee's wobbled at the thought of getting more revenge.

Alright, M/n began to plan things out. First, he would find a job, then get a book or ask a male how to deal with a male body! Then he would find his parents and make them pay.