[1]

≪No One's Pov ≫

Y/n let out a dreamy sigh, As she sat at her desk and thought about various things, expect school, she hated it, not because she was dumb, she was rather smart...but because of the students and the teachers. Most of the teachers were homophobic.

Y/n was indeed part of the LGBT community, this was a high-class prep school, you would indeed think they would have better teachers, that taught you loving the same gender is ok, but no. They were horrible, the students equally the same. The only person in this class who had the ounce of common sense was Y/n.

She was accepting of all sexualities. Y/n fingers tapped along her desk, as a loud slam broke her out of her thoughts, Y/n slowly looked up to only be met with a handsome face.

This was one of the popular boy's blonde hair and green bright eyes. Since Y/n didn't really know his name, she called him handsome blondie.

One word to describe his personality? Jerk. He was a big fat jerk, he would bully Y/n with any chance he got, of course, it wasn't to extreme, he would sometimes get physical, some punches and kicks here and there.

I mean it wasn't THAT bad, this blondie would nearly beat someone to death if they got into a fight with him, so Y/n thought herself as one of the lucky ones.

Sure sometimes his friends would join in on the beating, but, she only got one broken bone out of the beating session, the teachers only gave them a scolding, not expelling them or anything.

After she broke her leg they would go rather easy on her, sometimes they would bring a knife and carve things into the H/c haired girl's skin.

but at least she didn't have any broken bones again. Y/n suddenly spoke up in a normal yet cheerful voice, "May I help you? Do you perhaps need something?" Y/n gently asked, even if they did bully her, no matter how much cruelty they inflicted upon the girl. She would not break her cheerful expression or personality.

The blonde seethed in angry, not at all hiding his immense rage. Y/n gave the blonde and his male friends a gentle close eyed smile.

The school bell suddenly rang loudly. The blonde male let out a small 'Tsk' as he gave Y/n one last glare before walking out of the classroom, going to his classroom, as well as his little goons.

Y/n shrugged this off, this was a rather normal thing. "What a slut." a random girl spoke up, directly looking at Y/n, intentionally saying it out loud, wanting Y/n to hear. This random girl was known for having a crush on the blonde male, she would get jealous at every girl who even looked at him.

She had light brown hair, her lilac eyes glistering with disgust. She hated Y/n the most, she wanted Y/n to just die. Yes, wanting her to die over a silly boy.

Y/n didn't make any expression other than a happy one towards the girl's remark. She would not break her smile over a silly remark.

Y/n's pearly white teeth were showing to everyone, everyone who was calling her names, just because she spoke to the blonde popular male.

The teacher suddenly opened the classroom door, giving Y/n a rather odd gaze. It wasn't filled with hate, or dislike, instead...sympathy? Sadness? Was this even directed towards her? No- No...Of course, it was, the teacher didn't even blink as he spoke.