[3]

≪No One's Pov ≫

Y/n's eyes suddenly shot open. She was in the sky? Something felt different, didn't she just die? Or was she somehow alive- No she definitely died, all the bullets piercing her skin, her own knife plunging into her chest, she felt that...let me tell you, it felt as if her body was on fire from the pain.

But, now...She doesn't feel like that. "Why is the sky red.." Y/n said out loud- WHY THE FUCK WAS HER VOICE SO DEEP?! It sounded so husky and sexy that...it made her feel Uncomfortable!

'Huh..'

Before Y/n could even contemplate what was going on, her body seemed to move on its own, doing a, backflip mid-air as she landed safely on the ground.

Y/n turned her head to only come face to face with a sign.

[Welcome to hell]

'I guess that explains a lot..' Y/n slowly started to touch her face. "What a sharp jawline I have.." Y/n slightly tilted her head to the side as she started to explore around her body.

"Firm plump ass-"

"No boobs."

"Hot ass abs"

"Tall.."

If Y/n's theory was right...she had to check one last thing. Y/n's hands begin to slightly lower towards her, private parts, she suddenly groped it.

Y/n started to choke on his✓ saliva. "I-I...I have no Womanly parts.." Y/n just stood around for a moment as he looked around.

"I mean..." Y/n slowly trailed off as he took a gentle peek of what he was packing down below.

It was big....It was not hard and still was big....Y/n started to cough as he imagined how monstrous it would be when hard. Y/n slowly nodded as his holding in a small chuckle.

"Oh-" Y/n blinked rapidly a few times, seeing someone just die from a bolder crushing them. "Huh what a sight to behold." Y/n spoke loudly, as he walked closer to the bolder, blood was seeping from under it.

"Dammit my drugs!" a certain spider demon yelled. 'Oh hey, look a pouch-' Y/n picked up the pouch which was right next to the bolder.

"Angel dust." Y/n spoke loudly as he eyed the pouch. Y/n turned around swiftly to only be face to face with the spider demon.

The spider demon started to rub its hands all over Y/n's abs and chest.

"Hey, sugar I'll suck your dick for the drugs you have there~" The demon let out a small purr as he leaned into Y/n's firm chest.

"Erm- No thanks...You can just have this..." Y/n spoke rather uncomfortable that the demon was feeling upon his godly body. Y/n gently placed the pouch on the demons head before grabbing his wrists and pushing him backwards off of him.

"I'm just gonna go-" Y/n awkwardly said, wanting to leave quick as possible. Angel dust clicked his tongue, feeling disappointed, the H/c haired demon was amazingly sexy. And the horns on his head would be good for gripping during intercourse.

It got Angel all riled up just thinking about it. Of course Angel knew it was his drugs that the demon had picked up, he just wanted to have sex with the hot ass demon.

()

"That was so fucking weird.." Y/n muttered as he suddenly passed a random shopped with an amazingly shiny window. "Wait a damn minute..." Y/n stopped in his tracks as he walked backwards looking through the window to only see his reflection.

"Holy shit....How did I not notice this sooner?!" Y/n practically yelled, as he touched the large horns resting upon his head. "Oh, hey- That kinda feels weird.." Y/n started to grip and pull on the horns harder, causing him to let out a small mewl of pleasure.

"Lets not do that again..." Y/n spoke loudly as he let go of his horns. Y/n let out a little jump as a voice spoke behind him. "Hey darling~ How bout we go back to my place~!" Y/n suddenly turned around to face a seductive sleezy looking female demon.

"I like men-" Y/n suddenly raised his fist in the air punching the girls head off,- "Shit- Omg- I just meant to knock you out---" Y/n started to cough awkwardly.

"I mean- Works either way!" Y/n covered his mouth, as he started to laugh, bringing some attention to near by demons, some snapped a picture of the decapitated demon.

Y/n stopped laughing as he turned around to face a crowd of demons, looking at him, some winking while other just took pictures of his handsome face and body.

Y/n glared at a random green demon, who resembled a booger. "Who picked that dude?" Y/n winked at the readers.

.

Y/n let out a sigh, where was he going to stay? Y/n let out a small screech as a paper suddenly slammed into his face. "What the fu-"

Y/n ripped the paper off of his face, as he glared at it. "Happy hotel?!" Y/n continued to read the yellow poster. "A weeks rent free..." Y/n pursed his lips together, before shrugging.

Y/n folded the paper together as he shoved it in his pocket. "Can't be that bad..." He muttered. "Now I need to just find this place..."

A/n: Do you want any future smut?