[5]

≪No One's Pov ≫

"Damn it..." Y/n muttered...He had to pee...Y/n quickly entered the bathroom as he unzipped his pants. Y/n almost sat down before realizing he was indeed male. "So- I just uhhh- Aim...Yeah...Aim!" Y/n silently cheered himself as he started to pee, aiming at the toilet, of course, he lifted the lid first...After all, he didn't want pee to get on the toilet seat.

Y/n grabbed a small bit of toilet paper tabbing down on his tip. He awkwardly smiled, feeling rather confident in himself that he peed in the male body for the first time. He quickly put his wanker up.

"At least I won't have any more periods...hahaha..." Y/n shivered at the thought of getting those horrible cramps. Y/n walked over to his bed, as he looked for the remote on the nightstand. He found it behind the lamp.

Y/n started to flip through the channels. Surprisingly some of them were just porn channels, others are just some seriously dumb tv-shows

"666 news...?" Y/n muttered under his breath as he put the remote down. "Good afternoon! I'm Katie Killjoy!"
"And I'm Tom Trench!" Y/n sat on his bed watching the news reporters talk about overlords and territory. "Ah...That's gotta hurt.." Y/n muttered watching this Katie person pour steaming hot coffee on Tom's lower region.

Y/n slowly looked down at his own pants, nodding slowly, "Must really hurt..." Y/n slightly shivered. Y/n suddenly grabbed the remote once again switching it off.

He started to move his leg up and down from the boredom. "Uh- Whats going on-" Y/n spoke as his body jolted up, He began to dance.

"First things first I'ma say all the words inside my head!"

"Whoa- When did I get such a good singing voice-" Before Y/n could say anymore he continued to sing uncontrollably

"I'm fired up and tired of the way that things have been, oh-ooh
The way that things have been, oh-ooh,

The master of my sea, oh-ooh~"

Y/n shrugged the oddness of this all off and began to skillfully dance to the random background music he could hear.

"I was broken from a young age,

Taking my sulking to the masses,Writing my poems for the few,
That look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me,
Singing from heartache from the pain,
Taking my message from the veins,
Speaking my lesson from the brain,
Seeing the beauty through the..."

Y/n continued to sing as his horns slightly glowed a tad bit.

[]

"What the hell was that..." Y/n muttered slowly catching his breath from all the singing and dancing. "Oh- man...I feel like I'm in some type of musical.." Y/n slightly cringed hoping that no one saw him sing and dance all crazy.

"I really wanna...stab something-" Y/n muttered still trying to get used to the fact of him being male. Darkness suddenly shrouded his eyes glaring at the tv.

He tilted his neck to the side about to kick the tv in. It's as if he felt someone watching him...even when the tv was off. Hands suddenly shot out of the tv! Grabbing onto Y/n's ankle causing him to fall on his ass!

"Hey, there pal! No need to try and destroy the tv!" a voice spoke up, suddenly letting go of his ankle. 'He must be really flexible..' Y/n thought watching the tv head demon come out of the rather small tv.

"Just wanted to check on the most interesting demon here in hell!" The tv head let out a robotic laugh. "You may call me Vox...You see I'm...Rather a big-shot here in hell..." The tv screened formed large sharp teeth smile with slightly squinted eyes making it all the more sinister.

The technology demon lifted his gloved hands in the air, placing both of his hands on the side of the tv. Before...Taking it off?

Vox slicked his hair back smiling his red eyes gleaming with slight joy. Vox's face suddenly turned bright red as he looked down at Y/n's groin.

Vox slightly couched as he looked away rather flustered. "W-When you have company...Be s-sure not...to get such things in front of them..."

'Hahaha....I've never felt such embarrassment...' M/n gave this Vox person a sheepish smile, M/n had to admit the Demon named Vox was rather handsome. M/n didn't intend to get a...boner...I mean he was still trying to figure out how to even cope as a male.

"I'm sure you didn't..." Vox quickly become sassy while putting a hand on his rather petite waist. "Anyways be grateful, that this great overlord...came to observe you! After you even tried to attack me!" Vox put a hand on his chest, pride oozing off of him.

"So...You were watching me..." M/n muttered out, Vox simply ignored the comment before quickly reaching his hand back into the Tv.

"As an overlord...I have duties to attend, Maybe we'll cross paths again...bye." As Vox lifted his leg in the quickly stretched his free arm out and grabbed the tv head before slipping back into the tv.

M/n let out a stifled growl as he pressed down on his clothed boner, "Go away! Go away!" M/n cried out with a struggle. Why did it have to act up when some handsome male revealed himself? At the same time, he felt rather uncomfortable that there was indeed someone watching him....for who knows how long!

But first thing was first, he needed to understand the male body better!

(Vox with his Tv helmet off, art does not belong to me!)