Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3- Pᴀʀᴛɪᴇs, Bᴇᴛs, ᴀɴᴅ ǫᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ ɢᴀᴍᴇs

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁
Contradictory to what you might think, we never get caught. Somebody always casts a Muffliato charm before the party starts, making sure nobody from the outside hears what's going on inside. Also, Snape never checks up on us to make sure we are asleep because, in his own words, he, "simply doesn't care."

I walked out of my room and down the flight of stairs. When I reached the bottom, the Common room was already packed.

The music was so loud that it made my skin tingle. Every time the bass thumped, I felt the vibrations from head-to-toe.

Over the roar of music, I could hear hazy, unclear chatter from all around, not being able to understand what anyone was saying.

In the corner of the room next to the piano, was a table filled with endless drinks and red cups. I made my way to the table and poured myself a cup of FireWhiskey.

"RONNIE!" I heard someone shout.

I turned myself around and saw Draco, his arms tossed carelessly around a blonde-haired girl. She was holding a red cup and stumbling over her feet.

"Well you got over Pansy quickly," I said, loudly.

"DON'T SAY HER NAME," he yelled. I cackled, almost spilling my drink.

"Okay, okay," I said, raising my hands defensively.

I followed Draco and his side-piece to one of the empty black couches. I chugged all of my drink and sat up confidently. The room became hotter and stickier the longer I sat down.

"How could Pansy dump me?!" Draco cried.

Here we go.

"Draco Malfoy," when he said his name, he looked up into the sky in awe. "I mean, who does she think she is?!"

Goyle overheard Draco and leaned his head in between us from the backside of the couch.

"I have four words to say to you Malfoy, the most popular girl in school,"

I scowled at Goyle.

"Okay, first of all, that was six words. Second of all, Pansy is not the most popular-"

"Goyle, she's a deception," Draco stated.  "If you take away all her makeup, the expensive clothes, the way she wears her hair..." He sighed. "The smell of her perfume, the cute little face she makes when she's choking on my balls..."

I gagged.

"Other than that, she's nothing."

I guess I was wrong about Draco. He was completely in love with Pansy,

"OI, WHO LET THE GRYFFINDORS IN?" I heard Goyle yell. I turned my head over and saw Harry Potter, Seamus Finnigan, Ron Weasley, Dean Thomas, Lavender Brown and a couple of others. I started to get up, and then Draco pushed me down.

He shot up.

"ITS OKAY EVERYONE, I INVITED THEM!" Nobody seemed to care except Goyle who just scowled.

"Huh?" I asked.

"I felt bad for them, Ronnie, never getting invited to parties, studying all day,"

"Let me guess, this is part of your whole "New Draco" phase," I said, narrowing my eyes.

"Uh-huh," he grinned.

I shook my head. This is only going to last a day or two, tops.

Draco and I stared at the Gryffindors, studying them.