Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8- Fɪʀsᴛ Dᴀᴛᴇs ᴀɴᴅ Sᴇx Tᴏʏs

SMUTSMUTSMUTSMUTSMUTSMUTSMUTSMUTSMUTSMUTSMUTSMUTSMUTSMUTSMUTSMUT

SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY LONG BUT ITS ALSO 90% SMUT 😩🤚
𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙

Although it was mid-October, the day of the Hogsmeade trip was unnecessarily hot, so I decided to wear one of my summer dresses. I stepped onto the Hogsmeade station platform wearing a short, flowy, white dress my mother had bought me on her solo wine-tasting trip in Bordeaux, France. It had little blue flowers scattered around it. I asked myself, what would Ron find attractive? The complete opposite of what I'm used to wearing...

I sighed as I felt the warmth of the sun rays on my skin, the village was bursting with sounds and bright colours

"Hey, Veroni— MERLIN," Ron marveled, looking at me up and down. "You look—"

"Thanks," I blushed.

We both stared into each other's eyes.

"Um, maybe we could go to The Three Broomsticks first?"

"Yeah, sure!" I nodded.

Ron waved goodbye to his friends, Harry and Hermione, and we both set off.

We walked through the crowded street and into the pub. Most students had the same idea as us because it was packed. Although it also could have been because of the fact that it was one of the only restaurants in this small town.

We found a sectioned-off booth in the corner.

Madam Rosmerta, the owner of the pub, came up to us almost immediately.

"What would ya' like dearies?" She grinned, with a little notepad and quill in her hands.

"I'll have a butterbeer please," Ron said.

"Me too," I smiled.

She nodded and walked away.

I tapped my feet.

"I got you something," Ron began. "Well, kind of, my older brother Fred found out I was going on a... erm, date, with you, and he sent me this, by owl."

Ron pulled out a small, pink, narrow-bullet shaped object that was labeled "Satisfyer."

"Um, Ro—"

"It's a massager! For stress relief and stuff, you know exams are coming up and all that. You just turn this button on," he pressed the button on the bottom, and the bullet started vibrating.

"R—"

"Fred said that women really like it, but he sent two, and I personally find it very relaxing, rubbing it on my neck and what-not."

"Ron—"

"Look, there are even different features! High-intensity, low-intensity. There's a suction option, but I don't really know what that does. And there's a separate remote—"