Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5- Pᴏᴏʟ Pᴀʀᴛɪᴇs ᴀɴᴅ Wᴀᴛᴇʀ Jᴇᴛs💦

I DIED WRITING THIS CHAPTER DIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDD.

REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD SECOND-HAND EMMBARASSMENT WARNING.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

I blinked as I re-read the letter, Ron's coming. Everything was going smoothly, now, all I have to do is plan this party and keep being nice, to Weasley.

These tasks seemed to be pretty easy. My acting skills, I got to say, are amazing. Three days ago, during charms, I told Ron I liked the way he styled his hair that day. This seemed to have an effect. The next couple of days, he styled his hair the same way.

Oddly enough, being nice to Weasley has made me, in Draco's own words; soft. It's been about a week since I've thrown a first year down the stairs, and I think Draco was right,

I was, indeed, going soft.

This is the effect these Gryffindors have on you, I couldn't fall into that trap. I needed to focus on my mission while staying true to myself.

After the week flew by, it was finally the day before the party. When I got off the Hogwarts express, I was greeted by Zopee, one of my house-elves.

"Zopee is to apparate Veronica to the Dixon manor," she said, holding her hand out for me.

I smiled and grabbed Zopee's hand, squeezing it tightly as the world around us spun. With a thump, we landed on the stairs of the round-arch doorway. I swung open the giant, wooden double doors and inhaled.

"Zopee, please go get the other house-elves and start setting up for a party. I want large assortments of food and beverages, and I would be grateful if you could set up some sorts of decorations," I instructed.

"Oh, and here," I reached into my pockets and took out a pumpkin pastie. "I saved one for you, I know they're your favourite!"

Zopee's eyes grew wide, and it jumped up and down, shouting, "HURRAY!"

I giggled and handed her the pastie, which she shoved down her throat in one bite.

I know what you're thinking; ew, why is she being so nice to an elf. Well, I've known Zopee ever since I was a baby, and she raised me more than my own mother. I would go outside and spend hours playing with her, running around the courtyard, picking flowers. She was the one who taught me how to draw. If anyone ever found out how much I respected her— well, I don't even want to think about it.

Zope looked up at me, hugged my leg, and then disappeared.

I walked to my room and locked the door.

This party had to be perfect, I may never get an opportunity like this again. The only other times we were allowed to visit home was Christmas and Summer break.

I walked into my large wardrobe and marched over to the swimsuit section.

So many options. So many options.

Let's see— what does Weasley like? He was a very mysterious person, I could never really tell what he was thinking.

I opened the drawers labelled "bikinis" and skimmed through my options.

I caught my eyes on a black, triangle, string-bikini. The bottoms were a tiny thong, and the top barely covered my nipples. I squealed and held it up against my body, posing in the mirror.

This— is perfect.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

The next day I waited patiently, for people to arrive. I already put on my bikini and opened the pool. Since it was fall-weather, I set up the indoor pool on the basement floor, this included putting out a large selection of various alcohols at the pool-side bar.