Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9- Aᴍɪᴅsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍ

This is gonna be like a short story, I'm gonna make like maybe 3 more chapters or something because I want to focus more on something else I'm writing (a more serious fic)

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙

After Ron and I made it public that we are dating, that was all anyone seemed to be talking about.

Draco was wrong, Ron was now getting more attention than ever, and we were an easy shoo-in for Halloween king and queen.

I started posting flyers advocating for people to vote for us, which angered Pansy immensely.

At dinner, I tried sitting down next to Ron at the Gryffindor table.

"Hello," I smirked. "Won-won."

Ron dropped his fork and frowned.

"Babe, we talked about this, you know I get triggered from that name. You can't just call me that,"

I giggled and leaned into his shoulder.

"Babe? Gross," Harry Potter snickered. He sat across from us, munching on his roasted carrots.

Ron and I both rolled our eyes.

"I can sense I'm not welcome here," I groaned.

"Precisely," Hermione sneered.

"I best be off then," I sighed, kissing Ron goodbye and walking back to my table.

I sat down next to Crabbe, who, like usual, was stuffing his face with food. Draco sat in front of me, chewing on his lamb-chops violently.

"Draco, we have a student council meeting tomorrow, be there,"

He groaned.

"So, are you and Harry like, dating? Since I saw you two fucki—"

"I don't know what you're talking about," he interrupted.

"Yes, you do—"

"No, I don't,"

"Yes, I saw you two—"

"No, you didn't,"

I rolled my eyes and picked at my food.

"So, are you ready for today's big Quidditch game against Ravenclaw?" I asked Blaise, who was seated next to Draco.

"I guess, but I still think we should have practiced more. Ravenclaw's team this year is pretty tough," he sighed.

I hummed in agreement as Pansy plopped herself down beside Draco.

"Hello, Dracy," she giggled.

Draco took in a big exhale before saying "Hi," back.

Her eyes shot at me, and her smile vanished.

"Hey, Ronnie," Lucille said, coming up from behind me.

"Hey," I smiled.

"Just wanted to tell you that they put me in charge of counting the votes for Halloween king and queen, and right now, you and Ron are winning by a landslide!" She smiled at me and then walked away.

I slowly turned my head to Pansy and Draco, who looked like they were about to explode with anger.

Blaise was trying to suppress his laughter but failed.

"Looks like I won the bet," I chuckled, crossing my arms. "You all owe me 50 galleons."

"Eh, we never agreed on 50 galleons," Goyle groaned.

"YOU DIDN'T WIN YET," Pansy abruptly shouted.

"When Lucille said "winning by a landslide," I think that pretty much meant you have no chance," I snickered.