(Final Chapter)

🌿Dear readers, It brings me great joy and great sadness to upload the final chapter of The Elite School Of Omegas.

I finished this chapter months ago, but struggled with uploading it after  I realized that I have spent nearly two years of my life dedicated to this story. It was really hard for me to let it go. I want to apologize to all my readers who thought I just fell off and left my story incomplete. 🌿

🌿I want to personally applaud all of my readers who chose to take this journey with me.  From the bottom of my heart I thank each and everyone of you for sharing your imagination with mine.

Sincerely,

Writer Noona.

💜ㅁ💜ㅁ💜ㅁ

Jimin couldn't believe that their honeymoon was over and he was already packing to leave.

He thoroughly enjoyed his time in Mauritius and would love to come back and visit the wonderful island many times over.

He and Jungkook never spoke of the little Omega named Thea or Necole again. Not since the night Jimin brought her up. She did however plague Jim's  thoughts from time to time.

At one point Jimin sent Mr. Yoo to the orphanage to check on her status. He just wanted to make sure that she was okay.

He was on his honey moon and with the urging of Jungkook he eventually let it go. He couldn't let this unintentional situation disrupt his life.

Jimin was lost in thought about the situation when Jungkook walked up behind him giving him a back hug. “Is it me or did time fly by?”

Jimin turned around in his arms, putting them face to face.

“I think it went by very quickly, I don't want to leave.” The Omega said semi-pouting in the process.

Jungkook smiled as he spoke, “I think Sungyeol will be very upset if we miss her engagement ceremony.”

Jimin frowned instantly, “OMM, I would never hear the end of it. I talked to her this morning and she was more than worried about our arrival. She thinks  arriving a few hours before the ceremony is cutting it close. I could tell her emotions were all over the place.” Jimin paused for a minute to think, “Yes, you're right. We need to be on time.” Jimin took a step back to look his Alpha up and down admiring their couple t-shirt that Sungyeol had bought them. “You look sexy in your couples t-shirt.”

The Alpha snaked his arms around Jimin’s small waist pulling the Omega back close to him. “You look sexy in yours too. You would look even sexier if I took it off. Should we have fun one more time in this bedroom before we leave?”

Jimin smiled, but pulled back just a little, “Didn't we just decide to be good because we didn't want to be late for Sungyeol's engagement. That dear Alpha will definitely make us late.”

Jungkook looked over at the bed, then back at Jimin, “I think we have time for a quickie.”

“A quickie?” Jimin repeated a little confused.

Jungkook just stared at his mate, “Tell me you know what a quickie is?”

“Of course I know. I mean, I know that quick means fast. So, it obviously means you want to do it quickly?”

Jungkook shook his head slowly in the affirmative. "Your innocence turns me on."

“Im not innnoceant." Jimin stated a little defiantly. "I just don't get why you would want to do it quickly? What’s the fun in that?”

The Alpha starts unbuckling his pants, “I can show you better than I can tell you.” He said, reaching for Jimin. Who quickly stepped out of his reach. Deciding to play hard to get.