Chapter Thirty Three

🦋🦋🦋

Jimin's heart was beating so fast he thought it might actually come out of his chest, he was so nervous. The time had come. Tae looked over at his best friend. He felt the nervousness which caused him to grab Jimin's hand, squeezing it. He wanted to reassure him.

Jimin's mother walked up to her son. Touching his face gently lifting it up, smiling at him with love in her eyes. Waiting for him to meet her gaze. 

"You look breathtaking." She said. "Are you ready?"

Jimin who didn't trust himself to speak just nodded his head in the affirmative. The Elders took that as their cue to leave the room so they could take their place in the line of procession. Leaving Jimin alone with his handmaidens. Whose sole purpose was to be a source of comfort to him.

Sungyeol and Tae grabbed hands encircling Jimin hugging him and reassuring him. It felt nice.

"You'll be fine." Tae said.

"We will stay by your side the entire time." Sungyeol reassured.  "We'll leave only when your ready."

Jimin took a deep breath to calm his nervousness. He could do this. It's just walking. He broke apart from the other two, pulled himself together and walked towards the door. The two follow behind him. Tae on his right and Sungyeol on his left.

"I'm ready." He said. Standing tall. Elongating his neck looking as elegant as ever.  

Sungyeol reached in front of him to open the door and Jimin walked through it. The trio said nothing as they were guided to and entered the elevators. However, instead of going to the lobby the trio was lead in a different direction, in which they ended up two floors above the lobby. Standing in front of two massive double doors.

The well dressed Beta, who guided them thus far turned back toward the trio "Are you ready to be announced?" 

Jimin shook his head yes and they waited while the guide himself went through the double doors.  They could hear the chatter of abo's as they waited for Jimin to make his appearance. Who were all line along the path Jimin would walk.

"ATTENTION TO ALL FAMILY, FRIENDS AND DISTINGUISHED GUEST. ANNOUNCING OMEGA PARK JIMIN. FROM THE CLAN OF PARK. IN THE COLOR OF HIS HOUSE, ROYAL PURPLE. SILENCE!" He announced loudly, for the two floors of abo's to hear.

Suddenly the doors were pulled open and Jimin was revealed.

He hesitated only a half a second before he began his walk. He knew he was supposed to take his time as this walk was important. It's meant to introduce him into society as an Omega who is now spoken for. It put a face to a name. It's a showing off of sorts. Jimin forced himself to take his time as he let his bare feet absorb the cooling softness of the wildflowers. The colorful flowers marked the path Jimin was to take.

He look so elegant walking slightly in front of Sungyeol and Tae, who flanked his sides. Heads held high. The walk was supposed to be silent, but the abo's couldn't help but whisper among themselves at how beautiful Jimin looked with his green eyes sparkling. The deep waves of his charcoal hair and his handmaidens. One of who also happened to be another rare male Omega.

Each level had its own set of stairs that led to the next level that would lead him to the lobby and to the end of his walk. Which he knew would lead to  both sets of parents and his intended waiting for him. Jimin made his way to the top of the first level and began his descent down with his handmaidens still elegantly by his side. Each step Jimin took looked graceful with his train flowing beautifully behind him. He made sure not to make eye contact with a single abo or he knew he would lose his composure.