BEN Drowned|Joystick|M!Reader

A/N: This is the male version of the first one, as you can tell by the tittle!
(Y/N) POV
I sat comfortably on my boyfriend's lap, playing Call of Duty. He sat there and watched, arms wrapped around my waist, his hands resting on my stomach, and his head laying on top of my shoulder. After awhile I heard small snores coming from the blond male. I decided I would go take a shower and then take a nap with him. I got up slowly and quietly to avoid waking him, and made my way to the bathroom. Turning the knob of the door, I heard a squeak from the floor board. I hesitantly looked back at the blondie, seeing him still sound asleep, I walked in and shut the door behind me. I locked the door and prepared the water, not too hot, not too cold. Once the water was warmed up I stripped myself of my clothes, throwing them to a small pile in the corner, and stepped into the shower.
"This feels nice" I said to no one in particularly. I let the water run down my face, rinsing the sweat off of my body. I reached for the shampoo and squirted it onto my hand. With the cold substance in hand I gently massaged it into my (H/L) (H/C) locks. I leaned back my head, just enough for the water to hit my hair, and let the shower head violently dump water over my hair. I scrubbed the shampoo out of my hair, and pick up the conditioner, repeating the process.
     I grabbed the body wash off the little built-in shelf, only big enough to hold a single bottle. I squeezed a fair amount out onto my hand. I slowly rubbed some on my body, shivering as it made contact with my (s/t) skin.
I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I unlocked the bathroom and stepped out into the room BEN and I share. I figured he was still asleep so I dropped the towel once I was by the dresser, grabbing out my boxers, and one of BEN's shirts. As I was putting the shirt on I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. "Well what do we have here? My handsome boyfriend, (Y/N) getting dressed in front of me, not even bothering to wake me to enjoy the show?~" BEN whispered in my ear. I shivered at the feeling of his warm breath on my cold skin. "Oh shush BEN, there was no show, I was simply getting dressed to go take a nap with you." I said back quietly. "You seemed to occupied to nap with me when you were playing Call Of Duty.. so how 'bout you stop using that old controller and play with my Joystick instead?~" he responded and tossed me onto the bed. "Nah, I'd rather nap." I said and snuggled into the pillow. BEN sighed and climbed into bed with me, pulling the covers over the both of us, and wrapping his arms around my waist. I yawned and leaned back into his warmth. "Goodnight BEN.." I mumbled as I drifted off to sleep, but not before hearing him say his goodnight, and the faintest I love you, as sleep consumed me..
..........................................................................................................................................
<Word count: 542 (not including the A/N)>