Zero|Nap Time|Fem!Reader

<Requested by @ledkitty >
(Zero's POV)
I walked into the Mansion, walking around looking for (Y/N). I walked around for a couple minutes before deciding to ask someone if they knew where she was. "Hey BEN! Do you know where (Y/N) is?" I asked walking up to the Glitch. "Hm? Oh yeah, I think she's up in her room, but she might not be, it has been a couple hours since I've last seen them." He responded while focusing on the game him and Jeff were playing. "If you're gonna fuck, be quite this time, nobody could sleep the last time!" Jeff called out as I started to walk away. "SHUT UP JEFF!" I felt a light blush form across my face, stoping in my tracks. BEN and Jeff started laughing at my reaction. Shaking my head, I walked up stairs to our shared room. Taking a breath to help fade the remaining blush on my cheeks. I opened the door, only to blush again at how cute she looked asleep. I quietly made my way over to her and stared down at my sleeping beauty. Squatting down, I brushed a strand of hair out of her face, and kissed her forehead. As I pulled back, a soft hand grabbed onto my wrist. Shocked I stood still for a minute. "Please don't leave me.." she mumbled out in her sleep. I frowned slightly at hearing those words, it reminds me of how many people abandoned her when she was a little girl.. Shaking away the thought I walked around the bed to my side, taking my shoes off, and climbed into bed. She rolled over to face me and smiled. She leaned in and gave me a quick peck on the lips, then snuggled up into my chest, wrapping herself around my body. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her as well, rubbing small circles into her back. Digging my face into her hair, I slowly drifted to sleep.
..........................................................................................................................................
A/N: Heyo! Here's the Zero x Fem!Reader! Even though this was a request specifically for a Fem!Reader, I'm still gonna make a M!Reader and a Nonbinary!Reader. I hope you liked it, sorry if it's bad!
~Nonbinary Potato
<word count: 328 (not including the A/N)>