Michael Gray💖

(Fuck, he's hot😍🤤)

(Fuck, he's hot😍🤤)

Imagine: Michael staring at you.
You stood, champagne glass in hand, at Tommy's wedding talking to Esme...well technically she was doing the talking. You had started off paying attention but once Michael Gray had walked in you hadn't been paying attention to whatever Esme had been telling you, you assumed it was some Gypsy gossip.
You were a very good friend of the Shelby family and had been since you were little, Ada had rescued you from some bullies when you were only little but in recent years you'd grown apart from her and became better friends with her brothers.
That was how you'd met Michael.
You'd been sitting in private room of the Garrison with the Shelby brothers as they were interviewing candidates to join the Blinders, though you weren't there to give any advice you still enjoyed seeing all the possible recruits. Plus the Garrison, in your opinion, did the best whiskey in Birmingham.
After the interviewing process you'd went back to the Shelby Home, following behind a messing Arthur and John with a more somber looking Tommy. Michael had been there with Polly and while he seemed wary of you at first he soon seemed not to mind your presence, even though neither of you two made any effort to talk to each other.
However one night, about a year ago, after you'd both gotten particularly drunk he'd found himself in your bed and since then the two of you had been hooking up, without anyone in the Shelby/Gray clan knowing.
Michael was staring at you from the other side of the room, not even bothering to look as if he was doing anything else. It wouldn't usually wouldn't bother you as the Shelby's had stopped treating you like a child and Ada had distanced herself from you, because you said some controversial things about Communism, but at Tommy and Grace's wedding you thought Michael might try to be a little more subtle.
"Y/N. Y/N, are you even listening to me?"Fingers clicked in front of your face and you turned to see an unimpressed Esme with folded arms. She gave an exaggerated sigh and snapped."What did I just say?"
"Um, I don't know something about your children."You told her, reluctantly tearing your eyes away from Michael, who was looking particularly handsome.
"Whatever are you staring at?"Esme questioned sharply, still annoyed that you had ignored her.
Michael had walked over to the exit and blew smoke out of his mouth, making you feel weak in the knees, before tilting his head as an indication to follow him out.
"The bar."You answered much too quickly."I need something much stronger than champagne right now."
You tapped your glass and gave a forced smile before scurrying off.
You did in fact head over to the bar and ordered a whiskey. You waited a few minutes before peeping back over to Esme where you saw her preoccupied, chatting to Linda. After quickly downing your whiskey you slipped past everyone and out the exit Michael had left before.
As soon as you were in the hall you looked around for him but didn't see anyone when all of sudden you were grabbed and pulled into a room. You were about to scream when all of a sudden the lights switched on and you saw Michael's grinning face.
"No need to scream yet, we haven't even started."He told you, eyes glinting with mischief.