Isaiah Jesus✝️

Imagine: Being a Shelby and dating Isaiah

"Tommy! Tommy, it's not that big a deal!"You shouted as you ran after your older brother as he stormed to his office.
"Then why didn't you tell me, hmm?"He asked, not even turning to look at you.
You groaned and sped up to try and meet his strides."I told Finn, Michael and Esme!"
"That's not an answer, Y/N."Tommy spoke shortly as he flung open the door to his office and gestured for you to go in.
You glared at him and stomped in, your eyes growing big when you saw who was lounging in the chair before your brother's desk.
"Isaiah?"You asked. He looked up at you in surprise and smiled before what was going on occurred to him. As he sat up straighter in the chair you whirled on Tommy who was still standing at the door."Seriously? Tommy, it's not like I'm pregnant or we got married without telling you-"
"John! Arthur!"He shouted, cutting you off."Get in here!"
You sighed and went to sit in a chair beside Isaiah.
"I'm so sorry."You began to apologise.
"It's fine."He nodded."Isn't it? I mean what're they gonna do?"
You bit your lip."Hopefully nothing."
The door slammed shut and you both turned around as your three older brothers took their places behind Tommy's desk.
"So what's this about, Tom?"Arthur asked jovially.
"Oh, I know."John sang with a smirk."You two have been messin' around together, haven't ya?"
Simultaneously you and Isaiah began to protest. You assumed you were both saying the same thing until you stopped your rant to take a breath.
"-I really like her!"
You turned to Isaiah with a smile."Y-You do?"
"Uh, well I-I mean..."Your boyfriend blushed and risked a look at your brothers to see if he should continue."this isn't how I wanted you to find out but, I do. I really like you, Y/N, and I think this could be something special."
You bit your lip as the preacher's son took your hands."Oh, Isaiah, I really like you too."
"Is that it?"Arthur asked, slightly annoyed at his younger brother.
"Almost."Tommy muttered before folding his arms and speaking up to address Isaiah."Isaiah, open the top drawer of the desk in front of you."
Letting go of one of your hands, but interlocking his free one with yours, Isaiah opened to top desk drawer. You peeked over and rolled your eyes once you saw what was inside.
"A gun? Really?"You sighed.
Ignoring you, the leader of the Peaky Blinders continued to address your boyfriend."Hurt our sister and a bullet will be fired into your brain. Other than that, I'm very happy for you two."
"There you go."John clapped his hands together."Ya got Tommy's blessin' now get out of here before he changes his mind."
You quickly pulled Isaiah out of the office, the house and into the streets of Birmingham.
"They weren't serious about that gun thing, were they?"Isaiah asked you.
"They were but trust me if you hurt me they won't be the ones you'll worry about. It'll be my Aunt Pol."