Thomas Shelby🐴

Imagine: Tommy when you surprise him

"He's in his office."Polly smiled at you.
You were Tommy's girlfriend back when you were teenagers but you had moved back to Ireland with your family after a tragedy. Both you and Tommy had been heartbroken though you didn't keep in touch. You had just come back to England, after your sister had gotten married in London you decided to make the trip to Birmingham. You were hoping if it was ok with the Peaky Blinders that maybe you could stay.
"Thanks, Pol."You thanked Tommy's aunt, who had been like a second mother to you."Just down here."
She nodded, still a knowing smile on her face which told you that Tommy would be happy to see you.
You knocked lightly on the door as Polly got up and left.
"Come in!"You heard Tommy's voice shout, muffled a little by the cigarette you knew he had hanging from his lips.
Setting your bag on a table outside the door on top of your coat you opened the door and walked into Tommy's dark office.
"Hello, Mr Shelby."You couldn't help the grin on your face as you greeted the man you still loved.
His head snapped around as soon as he heard your voice, a puff of smoke coming from his newly lit cigarette."Y/N?!"
"I'm back."You told him just before he ran towards you, catching you off guard and lifting you up.
He spun you around in his arms before setting you down, you in a fit of laughter.
"I certainly wasn't expecting that level of enthusiasm."You raised an eyebrow at him.
Tommy smiled brightly."Then you definitely wouldn't have been anticipating this."
Before you could ask what he had pulled your lips to his and kissed you deeply, passionately. As if this was the last kiss he would ever give you.
After a moment he pulled away, both of you breathless.
He leant his forehead against yours and spoke softly.
"I'm never letting you go again."