𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚

"GUYS I DON'T THINK Julie would like us in her house, she literally kicked us out." Roxy said following the boys as they walked towards her front door, "Guys!"

"It's okay Rox, we're just gonna explore a little." Reggie explained as Luke was the first one to walk right though the door followed by Alex then Reggie but Roxy stayed behind. A hand suddenly grabbed her wrist and she was yanked into the house, at first Julie didn't notice and continued to enjoy her spaghetti but her eyes suddenly shifted to the door.

She nearly choked at the sight of the 4 ghost, Roxy was trying to escape Reggie's grip while the other 2 look around in awe. Julie let out a small yelp as the 3 boys tried to walk towards her, Reggie dragged Roxy but they paused at the sudden noise.

"I told you it was a bad idea!" Roxy whisper-yelled at the boys who stood frozen as Julie chuckled nervously.

"That's me, ripping off the band-aid." Julie lied with a small laugh as her aunt grabbed her chin a smiled at her.

"There's my brave girl." She cooed.

Luke walked towards Julie without a care in the world as Roxy tried to hold him but was stopped by Reggie. "Hey Julie, I really like what did with the place." Luke complimented.

"You shouldn't be here."

Her aunt gasped and looked down at Julie, "Oh, I'm just here to help, mija."

"I think that's our cue to leave." Alex whispered

"Our cue to leave was as soon as we stepped into this house." Roxy snapped at the blonde as Julie continued to lie her way out of the situation, the 4 slowly backed away as Julie glared at them.

"We should've called first." Reggie mumbled as the ran out, "That was close guys." He chuckled as Roxy slapped the back of his head.

"You guys are idiots."

"W-Wait, Roxy." Luke called out rushing over to her as she teleported into the garage, "Roxanne!"

"What, Luke?" Her eyes narrowing at the use of her full name.

"Me and the band want to discuss." Luke gestured toward Alex and Reggie behind as they nodded, "We all wanted you to take Bobby's place since you know, he's not here."

"Guys.."

"It's true!" Alex interrupted, "You don't technically play an instrument, unless you count your voice, so we decided it would only be fair."

"Your already great at it, we'll make it offfical, you're the new Bobby." Reggie smiled at her as Luke grabbed a black and white guitar.

"Roxanne Gomez, do you want to be the new rhythm guitarist in Sunset Curve." Luke presented the guitar at the girl as she chuckled lightly and grabbed it from his hand.

"I do." The 3 cheered as they lifted the girl who began to laugh, "You guys are so dramatic." She said as they lowered her down to the floor, they gave her one last final hug before they got back to being serious.

"Let's get playing!" Luke cheered as they began to drag all of their things down from the loft and got everything prepared, "All right everything looks in tact, you guys ready." Luke asked his band mates as Reggie put up a thumbs up.

"One two three!" Alex counted of as the music began, but they decided to hold back on the vocals. All 4 smiled as the volume increased and they continued playing till Julie came marching in with her strange slippers.