Chapter 4

"No! Not you!" Starhunter cried.
"What? I'm your roommate." The ice dragon said.
"I - I thought..." She said in awe. The icewing was beautiful.
"What?" The mystery ice dragon asked.
Mirage stood there awkwardly. She shifted on her talons.
"I'm gonna go before this gets any more weird." Mirage said as she slid out of the room.
"So...?" The Icewing said, looking around nervously.
"Introduce yourself." Star demanded gently. Starhunter was never forcefull. Always kind and gentle.
"I am Trench." The icewing said confidently.
"Hi, Trench. I am Starhunter. I was born under all three moons. I have mind-reading and prophetic powers." Star said, rushing to be done with the conversation.
There was a loud ringing.
"Well... that's the bell." Trench said. "We'd better get to class."
Star nodded and followed behind the Icewing.
Star and Trench ended up in the wrong cave and had to use the map.
"This is the right cave." Trench said, panting. He was so handsome.
'I bet in the sunlight, he sparkles.' Star thought, dreamily.
They walked into the cave and there were a few other dragons in there. There was Mirage, A RainWing-NightWing hybrid, a MudWing, a Skywing-SeaWing hybrid, and a SeaWing. They all introduced themselves.
"Wave." The SeaWing said.
"I'm Mist." The SkyWing-SeaWing said.
"I'm Mirage." Mirage said.
"I'm Starhunter." Star said.
"Cloudchaser." The RainWing-NightWing said.
"I'm Trench." Trench said.
"My name is Swamp." The MudWing said.
"Now that we have introduced ourselves we can learn more about each other!" The teacher exclaimed. "Oh, goodness. I didnt introduce myself to you, obsidian winglet! I am Spiral." The SeaWing teacher said, happily.
*later that evening*
"I hope we can all be good friends with everyone here, in the obsidian winglet." Cloudchaser said as everyone nodded in agreement.
As Star flew out of the cave to go hunt dinner, she heard a voice. A weird voice. An adult dragon voice, but she had met all of the teachers and this was not a voice she recognized.
"Hello again, Moonwatcher."