Chapter 9

NO! Starhunter thought. THIS CAN'T HAPPEN! She stared at Oleander, not knowing what to say. She was still in shock that her friend died.

"You have to do something!" She practically shouted at the doctors. They all either shook their heads or left.

She walkes over to her friend. Why didn't I get to you sooner?! Star demanded herself. It's my fault that you died. I should have gotten to you and saved you! But... I didn't. I couldn't get to you in time. If only... Starhunter was very upset with herself. She blamed herself for the accident. Although, the didn't think it was an accident.

I'm going to find out who killed you. And I am going to rip their... eyes out? No... arms off? No... I'll figure it out later. Star thought. She was determined to find out who Oleander's murderer was. Star wanted to do one last thing for her passed friend.

"You don't know?" Said the mystery voice. "I killed it." It sounded like a dragonet. Maybe younger than her.

"It?! HE was a four-year-old dragnet!" Star cried out to no one. Dragons looked at her like she was crazy. She saw two teachers rush by with a few RainWings from their village in the forest.

Starhunter thought she saw Mist and Trench walk by at different times, but she was mistaken.

Two hours later

"Where are you, voice?!" Star called out to the voice from the cliff outside of the caves. She had the feeling it would be easier to talk to them up there. She heard a noise in the rocks, like a scavenger trying to get out of a there. She lifted the rock and saw a scavenger.

"So I finally get to meet you, huh?"