chapter one

Sakusa shoyo

Sakusa kiyoomi

Sakusa kiyoomi

Sakusa Uribe

__________

Hinatas pov-

I stared in disgust at the man i called husband as he clashed his lips together with bis manager.

Hinata just watched them unamused before walking back to there shared room packing everything of his own belongings.

He then quickly and quietly packed his son's things and brought it to his car.
He then got his son.

"Mama? What about daddy?" Uribe asked hinata.

"Papa doesn't actually love mama, so mamas gunna have to leave" hinata said calmly brushing his hands through his sons hair.

"Mamas taking me right?.." Uribe said stareing into hinatas eyes.

"Of course im taking you Uribe" hinata responded smiling softly at him as he picked uribe up and walked outside to the car.

He started the engine and backed out of the parking lot soon leaving the mansions property and onto the road.

Goodbye Shin'ainaru-kun e

Hinata then took off somewhere into the world, hiding in plain sight.

___________

Nobody's pov-

Hinatas wearing this-

Hinata walked calmly down the path leading to the park

Hinata walked calmly down the path leading to the park. he was in the center of Tokyo planning on soon leaving out of Japan with his son.

His orange locks swayed in the light wind and his skin shined in the light.

His eyes stood dull and his face full of beauty but pain. Over the years hinata had lost faith in love and only cared for his son. He had run away from everyone and nobody knew were he was.

Hinata became dull and emotionless to everyone around him but his son.

Hinata walked to a building that was small and hidden. It was covered in flowers with a small place were a door and window could see clearly.

Hinata walked into the small home were he was met with a small cottage like place.

"Uribe, im home!" Hinata said as a small boy looked up from his doll.

"Mama!" Uribe smiled at hinata who smiled back hugging the small boy.

Hinata then took out a 2 masks.

"Its time to move Uribe, heres your mask and remember stay close" hinata said to Uribe who nodded and saluted before getting his belongings.

They walked put of the cottage and back to the park soon leading to the outer city. Hinata and Uribe got into hinatas car and started driving to the airport.

They got out as hinata left his car as the 2 rushed to there flight. Hinata turned to her son who was right next to him when she bumped into someone falling to the ground.

"Mama!"

"Sorry about that..." hinata said standing up. He then noticed his mask fell off and he quickly looked for where it went.

"Oh its okay- wait....shoyo?" Hinatas quickly put back on his mask he found.

"Sorry but im soskai" hinata said looking up to meet the gaze of his ex husband. His breath hitched as he motioned with his hands for Uribe to go ahead.

"Shoyo i know its you...why did y-" hinata cut him off.

"Im sorry sir, i really dont know a shoyo, as i said my name is soskai, now excuse me i have to go." Hinata then dashed off mot getting for before he felt a grip on his arm holding him back.

He turned back to see sakusa holding his arm.

Hinata saw the plane leaving soon so he quickly kneed him in the gut.

"Sorry sakusa, but i cant forgive you. Now if you excuse me i have to disappear once again." Hinata said before dashing to were his son was waiting and rushed into the plane.