chapter two

Hinata put a blanket on Uribe who was sleeping soundly in his seat. Hinata sighed remembering the event that accured a few hours ago.

Hinata and Uribe were going to America.
Hinata layed his head back and let himself fall asleep.

A while later hinata was awaken by a passenger.

"We are here" the women said smiling before leaving.

Hinata picked up her son and got all the luggage. As hinata was getting off the plain he saw a man in all black watching them.

Hinata sped up walking out of the airport and to a taxi.

Hinata held Uribe in his arms as he stared out the taxi door.

Soon they arrived at the small house they would be staying at. Hinata paid the taxi man and got out of the car.

He went inside the neat clean house. Hinata took Uribe to his room laying him on his bed.

He stretched and went to the living room taking out his laptop and doing his at home job. He had been doing it ever since he disappeared. It pays a real good amount but hinata stays cheap, mostly so her son can learn to be happy with the things he has.

Hinata worked for 4 hour when he started coughing violently. He grabbed his throat as he suffocated before he could finally breath again.

Hinata has been sick for a while, he couldn't and wouldn't go to get checked even if he knows that this could be deadly.

Hinata almost suffocated to death 3 times because of his illness. He always feels super woozy after a coughing attack.

Just to hinata bad luck the doorbell rang so hinata wobbly got up and went over to the door opening it.

"Hello.?" Hinata asked looking up, he was met with the man in black at the airport.

"Let me guesssss- sakusas orders" hinata said about almost passing out.

Just before hinata could do anything else everything went black.

________

Hinata woke up in a huge bedroom, beside him was his son sleeping peacefully.

Hinata sat up and put Uribe on his lap letting him rest his head on his chest.
Hinata looked around the room. It was muroon and navy blue. There was a huge glass window covering most of the right wall. A what he supposed to be a bathroom door also to the right and on the left was a bookshelf filled with books, and a wardrobe. And of course the exit door.

Hinata heard the door start to open, he stared as it opened and someone walked in.

"Oh your finally awake.." hinata immediately recognized him as sakusa.

Hinata glared at him with his plain face.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Sakusa said in a playful tone.
He walked over to the bed hinata was on as hinata kept a blank stare.

"You know, it really hurt when you kneed me in the gut" sakusa said.

Hinata had a small grin barely seen attach to his face. Sakusa sat on the bed as hinata tightened his grip on Uribe.

"Now, can you tell me why you just disappeared." Sakusa said sternly.

"Hah, you should already know." Hinata responded blandly.

"If i did know, why would i be asking~" he replied smirking.

Hinata just hummed in reply, he then felt Uribe start to stir as his eyes fluttered open. Hinatas mood fully changed.

"Did you have a good sleep hun" hinata said lovingly. Uribe nodded his head as he sat up in his mothers lap.

He had grown more over the years, sakusa watched hinatas mood swings.

"Mama, why is papa here. I thought you told be he didnt love you anymore?" Uribe said. Sakusa looked shocked while hinata just smiled at Uribe.

"Well Uribe, we got caught and thats why we are here." Hinata was always honest with his son but he always made things sound sweet and comforting.

"Oh okay mama" uribe replied.

"Sho-" sakusa was cut off by hinata glaring daggers at him.

"Uribe why dont you go get something to eat" sakusa said to Uribe who looked at his mother for conform.

Hinata sighed but nodded at Uribe, Uribe left the room as hinata watched the door close.

"What do you want kiyoomi." Hinata said looking at sakusa.

"Why be so cold my love?" Sakusa said.

Hinata stood up and walked over to the body sized mirror.

"Dont call me love." Hinata replied.

Hinata felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist as sakusa layed his chin on his shoulder, his breath tickling his skin.

"Shoyo...why dont you think i love you?" Sakusa asked.

Hinata snarled at him before taking his old phone out and opening gallery.
The last video taken was the day hinata left.