chapter three

Sakusa stared at hinatas phone looking shocked before relaxing.

"Shoyo, i was drugged by the manager at that time" sakusa chuckled out. Hinata just kept a straight face as he stared into the mirror.

"What makes me believe you" hinata said darkly. He still felt the pain of when he had seen the 2, he didnt know what to do but run.

"Because sho, i was always a honest husband. I told you were i was going and who i went with even sending you pictures for proof. I always took care of you even if it ment having to take a month off of work. And etc.." sakusa said.

Hinata took in the new info. He looked down at his phone that was still on. He saw a picture of hinata,sakusa and Uribe as a baby as they happily held him in a hug.

Hinata didnt know he had accidentally let his plain face slip to a sad expression.

He felt a hand caress his cheek and snapped back to his plain face.

"Sho, dont hide your emotions. I know your sad..." sakusa said.

Hinata took a deep breath in.

'For Uribe..."

"Ill give you one month..." hinata said looking back down at the photo.

Sakusa looked to where his eyes landed and smiled.

"Deal"

_____
The 2 of them walked downstairs to were Uribe was eating.

"Uribe sweety" hinata said softly walking up to him.

"Yes mama?" Uribe responded looking at his mother.

"We will be staying with daddy for a while okay" hinata said.

Uribe cheecheered and ran up to sakusa

Sakusa picked Uribe up and hugged him. Hinata watched and couldn't help but smile.
"Take care of Uribe for a bit, i have some things i need to do" hinata said walking back to the room.

"Okay Hana" sakusa said.

(Hana=flower)

Hinata changed into some new clothes and grabbed his purse and some other things.

He got his keys cuz he still had a car here. Then he walked back downstairs, he xalled out goodbye as he left the mansion.

He walked to his first hideout in a feild of beautiful plants and a nice waterfall. Hidden by a tree was hinatas car. He opened the car door to see it still nice and clean. He decided to go sit by the waterfall for a while.

Hinats sat in the field watching the sky for hours, not noticing how much time passed

But back at the mansion..

"Hes been gone for 5 hours!" Sakusa panicked.

"I think i know were mama is" Uribe said looking away from a fish tank.

"Were is mama?" Sakusa asked.

"Probably at our first hideout, that place always made him space out because of how beautiful it was. Sometimes he would stay staring for hours" Uribe said walking to the door.

"You coming papa?" Uribe asked opening the door.

Sakusa quickly fallowed Uribe, they walked for a few minutes untill they reached a dark alleyway. They walked through it and soon saw light.

They came to the field were they saw hinata watching the sky.

Uribe went over to him and sat next to him.

"Hello mama!" He said getting hinatas attention.

"Oh hello honey, what are you guys doing here?" Hinata said looking at sakusa then back at Uribe.

"You've been gone for 5 hours so we came to bring you back!" Uribe said cheerfully.

"Oh thank you Uribe, and kiyoomi.." they

Hinata started his car and they decided to drive home.